7| His

It was the next day when she was cooking in her house. She was alone as her parents went to another village to brought some things for her wedding.

"Hukum want to meet you... " A soldier Spoke who was standing outside of her home.

She started sweating hearing his name. She don't want to face him but she has to go otherwise he'll again do something inappropriate which she don't want.

She nods without uttering a word.
After changing her dress she came outside and left towards his mahal.

"He'll come in few minutes..." Said a soldier making her nod.

She entered in room and was mesmerize seeing the room. It was extremely beautiful and elegant. There was a Chandler in middle of room. She has seen this rooms only in her dreams, last time she was so scared that she doesn't notice anything.

She was smilingly and giggling seeing all this. Just then she heard door opening sound, her heart started beating faster.

She sigh looking the person as it was not sidharth but his two wife, soniya and Kavita.

"What you're doing here...? Ask soniya to her.

"Hukum wanted to meet me.." Said sana with trembling voice.

"Looks like she is the new wife of hukum.." Spoke Sanaya and both laugh seeing her. She was wearing just a normal suit which was torn and dirty.

They look at eachother and started moving towards her while she was just standing there like statute. They were going to say something but sidharth enter in his room.

"What you guys are doing here..?"Ask sidharth in his strong tone making both of them jump in there places. They were scared hearing his voice as well sana.

"We..we..re ." soniya was going to say something but sidharth show her his palm making her shut.

"Don't you guys dare to come in my room again..." Spoke sidharth in his Dangerous tone making both of them gulp there salvia.

"If she can...than why not us..?" Ask Kavita to him.

"She is my soon to be wife but you guys are my servant... that's the difference between you and her.." replied sidharth harshly shutting their mouths.

"If I seen you two again in my room...then I'll kill both of you.." he continued.

They look at eachother and ran from there while sana was still not moving from her place hearing him.

He close the door with thud and goes towards her taking long steps. He scan her from top to toe, suit she was wearing was dirty but still she was looking breathtaking in this.

He softly care her soft cheeks making her cry louder. He sit her in bed and make her sit in his lap.

"Why you're crying hmm..?" Ask sidharth softly.

"You'll kill me ... right...?" She replied

"Who said that to you .."

"You said that you'll kill everyone who will enter in your room.."

A small smile appears on his face hearing her. there is no doubt that her soon to be Wife is so freaking innocent and Naive. She is going to melt his heart with her innocence which he is not aware right now .

"It's for them... not for you..."

"Why...? I'm your wife...like them.."

But you're different...i married them out of compulsion.."

She nods and he make her comfortable in his lap. Her head was on his chest while he was slowly caressing her soft hair.

"From now on.. you'll not wear this kinds of clothes because now you're going to be a soon to be a wife of mine..." spoke sidharth pointing to her dress.

She nods slightly, don't Know why but she feels butterflies in her stomach hearing the word begum.

He dugg his face in crook of her neck and started inhaling her aroma while his hand was playing with her hair. He was licking her soft neck with his tongue making her feel something in her stomach.

She move slightly feeling something under her while he groaned loudly as she rubb her ass in his shaft.

He look into her eyes and smash her lips into his. He hold her neck and deepen the kiss tasting every corner of her mouth. He leave her knowing she doesn't know how to kiss.

"Copy me..." He said in his dominating tone making her nod instantly.

He again started kissing her but slowly while she was also started copying him. He smile between kisses as her soft lips was licking her rough ones. She was trying her best to copy him. After satisfying he broke the kiss and rested his head on her shoulder. His member was hard like rock but he decided to claim her in their first night.

After a minute he hear her small hiccups. He instantly look her face and she was crying again.

"What happened hmm..?" He ask in irritation as she cry every time making him mad. she didn't reply to him making him loose his temper.

"I asked what happened to you..." He almost shouted in rage making her flinch by his tone.

"I just..fee..l..diff..rent.."

"First stop crying.." he said rudely.

She compose herself and he offer her water, she take some sip of it.

"See, we'll do much more things in future, don't cry in this silly things, I hate your tears..."

She nods without uttering a word.

"I'll give you every happiness of this world, you just have to say what you want and in return you have to make me happy that's it .." he said drawing Circle on her waist.

"How...?" She ask instantly as she don't want to face his anger ever.

"Just do what I say and always obey me...and most importantly do not break my Trust .. otherwise you'll face the worst side of me..." He said dangerously near her lips looking into her eyes.

She nods.

"Words..."

"Jii(yes....) hukum..." Whisper sana.

He smile hearing hukum, he love hearing hukum from her mouth and was desperate to hear her moaning his name when he'll fuck her.

Sid pov..

I understand one thing till now that she is fucking innocent and delicate like flower. She is in my mind 24×7, I don't know why the fuck I am so interested in her but I know only one thing right now that she is mine, mine to Fuck, mine to tear, mine to worship and I will the first and last one to ruin her innocency.