[ 29 ] F U N

Lakshi pov :

They were both talking to each other while I was just finding a way to cope. He left his son and he ran away.

"Why are you standing? Please sit," he said, gesturing towards the chair. "And you should not drink that; it's not healthy for the baby," he added with concern, the sarcasm evident in his tone.

"I'm not pregnant," I clarified. He said nothing, and I continued, "He is mad, don't mind."

"Why so?" he inquired. Now what to tell him? I can't even say I was talking to him to make him jealous, nor can I say he is jealous.

"I don't know," I forced a smile, wanting to scream from inside. It was so embarrassing.

He nodded and focused on his drink. "Where is your wife?" I inquired.

He glanced at my face, I puzzled. As I raised my brow, he sighed and gazed at his son who was playing with Aarohi.

"We got divorced," he expressed, his expressionless face still focused on his son. " ooo " I didn't have anything else to say.

"What's your son's name? He is cute," I tried to change the topic, hoping not to hurt him with my questions.

"Noah, that's the name his mother gave him," he eventually chuckled.

I couldn't even ask what the reason for their divorce was, but I was curious. I was finding a way to ask him indirectly when Geet called me.

" By the way that girl who is playing with your son, she is divorced too " I expressed taking a sip, something running inside my brain. Maybe I was too early but nevermind.

"I have to go, nice to meet you," I said.

"Nice to meet you too," he said and smiled.

I told them their photoshoot was going on. Then Ganga came.

"Wow," she was surprised while gazing at Noah. "Whose beautiful child is this?" she asked, pulling him towards herself.

He smiled but went back to Aarohi. "Nice, nice," I said to him, giving him a thumbs up. It seemed like he was only comfortable with her.

Ganga picked him up and sat on the chair. "Listen, can I be your girlfriend?" she asked playfully, leaving all of us jaw-dropped.

"I have to ask my daddy," he answered.

"Ooohooo," we all reacted together.

"Guys, imagine how handsome his father must be," Saras remarked.

"I was thinking the same," Geet joined. We all chuckled, feeling like we were all on the same page, though we couldn't change the fact that we each had our own man now.

"Yeah, he is handsome," Aarohi agreed, leaving all of us surprised. I mean, she never seemed interested in boys' matters. And a ship was created inside my head. "Hayeee, Aarohi," Saras teased.

"Aareoie," he said and came back to her, climbing onto her lap. "What? Noah, she is older, right? Don't call her by her name," I said with a fake scold, and he nodded with his puppy eyes.

"Aarohi beta,"  mother called out for help.

"Haan ji aunty," she responded. "I'll be back in two minutes, okay?" she informed Noah. "Okay," he replied. She left, leaving him there.

"Noah, you know Aarohi is twenty-eight years old. You're not even half her age; you shouldn't call her by name," I said as I lifted him up and made him sit on my lap. He looked concerned and kept glancing at my face.

"Call her Mamma," I countered, and his eyes turned into a glare.

"Lakshi, what are you saying?" Geet interrupted, hitting my shoulder.