[ 10 ] S H Y - S H Y

Dmitry

"So, Geet, tell me, where would you like to visit with me?" I asked, tilting my head as she looked down. "My mom won't allow me, so you can visit wherever you want," she said. Her knees bent, and she put her chin on it, looking like Dmitry Volkov's shy wife.

I love to look at her when she looks down, admiring her long lashes, the shy smile on her lips, and her hair strands covering her cheek. Blush on her cheeks.

"I will convince them, don't worry; you are coming with me," I said, placing my elbow on the bed and resting my chin on my hand. I lay in front of her, staring at her. "Or do you want to say you don't want to come with me?" I asked slowly, holding her hand.

"There is nothing like that-"

She shifted her gaze to me, and I raised my eyebrow to know what she meant.

"I'm-"

She stopped and looked around, her expression changed, and I remembered we were surrounded by her cousins. I felt embarrassed. I stood up.

"No, no, Jiju, we're going. You can continue," one of them said, holding the other two's hands, and they all laughed before leaving. I glanced back at my darling. She stood up, too, and adjusted her scarf.

"Actually... my mother was calling me," she excused herself and started to leave. And i was aware about the thing that she was lying.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards myself, she looked surprised, gasping near my neck. Her hands landed on my chest. "Finally, I get some time to be alone with you," I whispered near her face intentionally and moved closer. She took a step back, removing her hands from my chest .

"Someone was calling me, Shy," I said, taking another step toward her, and she stepped back until her back touched the wall. She gasped, and I could feel her breath on me. As I placed my hand on the wall, I realized it was cold, which made me gasp loudly. I smirked as I found something to tease her. I held her shoulders and pushed her backward, and tension filled her eyes. Her lips parted slightly as she tilted her head a little.

"So, tell me, am I shy?" I said in a low tone near her ear. My hands traveled to her waist. She looked at me, and I didn't break eye contact.I questioned with my eyes,

"I will show you the real me after marriage, darling," I said, shifting a strand of hair behind her ear. She was still looking at me, and I enjoyed the tension and shyness in her eyes.

"Dmi...Dmitry," she called out my name, and it had an undeniable effect on my heart. I couldn't help but respond as quickly as possible. "Hmm."

"Aren't you going back to your room?" she asked while my eyes were closed. Her words made my eyes snap open. "Huh?...ah yeah"

I stepped back, and she quickly moved forward, her actions making me chuckle , as I know the reason already. "We're leaving tomorrow. Get ready with your packing," I informed and left her room.

Geeta

As soon as he left the room, I heaved a sigh of relief. I quickly reached for my phone, which had been vibrating for a while. Perhaps he was too busy to notice my calls. I picked up the call.

"I was busy... tell me where to meet," I asked, and he said he would send an address. Afterward, I hung up the call.

I'm sorry, Dmitry, but I have to do it. I can't take any risks, and what if he's right? I have to meet him before the trip because I know you , if you decides to go with me,you will request for family permission, and they will never disappoint you.

I lay down in bed, closed my eyes to sleep, but a few minutes ago, a memory flashed in front of my eyes. I sat up and looked ahead, which was the same wall against which he had pushed me. I let my hair bun down and turned to face the mirror. I couldn't deny that I looked fine. I noticed a blush on my cheek, which made me feel embarrassed. He definitely noticed it.

"I get to know the real you after marriage... What does that mean?" I exclaimed in frustration. "How shameless he is! How could he say this? Doesn't he know I can't resist this? Pagal Dmitry," I muttered to myself, realizing I was talking out loud. I quickly hid my face in the pillow and sat on my knees in bed.

"Geeeeeeeeeet," I mumbled into the pillow, then sat up and lay down again. "Darlinggggggg," I started kicking the air, hugging the pillow. If someone saw me like this, they would definitely think I'm crazy. And if he saw me like this, he would probably run back to Russia.

"But he flirted too much, an immature Russian man," I pouted , folding my arms and facing the ceiling. "Imagine, Geeta, just imagine, pagal. He was this close to you," I said, moving my hand as if to place it near my face in the air.

I wish I could tell him that he looks handsome whenever he smirks, whenever he raises his brows, whenever he questions with his eyes. But I guess I can't tell him; I might just die from embarrassment, the way he looks at me every time. I already started feeling faint when he pushed me.

First in the corridor, he left me speechless, and now this. He can turn the simplest situation into the hottest one that ever exists. He can make anyone fall for him with those brown eyes alone. His English accent is perfect and makes me feel attractive whenever he says something in English. But he looks incredibly appealing when speaking Russian. I wish I could understand it.

"God, please, please, that guy is talking nonsense," I prayed to God, my eyes already filled with tears.

How could I imagine my fiancé as a murderer? I sat and wiped away my tears. "That's nonsense... Look at his face; how cute he is... How could he kill someone? He's working hard for his future wife, which means me...

"He can't be a KILLER... He can't."

To be continue.....

In next chapter :

" Jo batana hai jaldi batao, mere pass time nahi hai "

" Darling please say it in English , i don't understand Hindi "

The voice left me shocked , my eyes got widened.

Officially Mine ♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें