[ 11 ] F A L L I N G

At noon the next day, we were leaving the house for a trip. The packing and everything were ready; all I needed to know was his reality. I gave an excuse to my mother and left to meet him.

When I reached the café, he told me the seat number, so I directly went to the same table.

He was sitting there, hat on his head, gazing down, crossing his arms, I never found him handsome but he was looking fine sitting there.

" Jo batana hai, jaldi batao, mere paas time nahi hai, " I countered, putting my bag on the table and sitting down in front of him

[ T: Tell me quickly, what you want to, I don't have much time ]

"Milyy" the voice left me shocked, my eye popped out and my heart started thumping, I wasn't expecting him there. Many questions started running through my head.

He lifted his head and glanced at me with his gray eyes "Dm...mi-"

I didn't realize when I stood up in surprise. What was he doing here? Did he get to know about him? Otherwise, why was he sitting in the same seat? I saw him in his room before coming here.

His mischievous smile made my heart beat faster. Did he know, I was investigating him?

" I don't understand Hindi, please say this in English," he continued, and I could sense the drama in his tone. He removed his hat and put it on the table, flipping his hair back. I didn't know what to do. I picked up my bag. "I...I-

" Hmm?" he hummed, indicating he was listening and want an answer.

"You, then?" He said and motioned with his hand to sit down. I sat down, unsure if he knew the reason for my presence or anything else. I couldn't let him remain in doubt.

" What are you doing here?" I questioned, trying my best to hide my nervousness. "I haven't finished yet," he commented, giving me a stern look I hadn't seen before. I'd messed up, believing the random guy, but what to do now?

"I came to meet Ganga," I lied, hoping it wouldn't cause problems. But he spoke again. " Why? "

" Um... actually... she and her boyfriend are in an argument, so she wants to discuss it with me, " I excused, even though I wasn't sure about her having a boyfriend. It might put me in trouble, but it couldn't be a bigger lie.

"So where is she?" He questioned, looking around. "Not here yet."

''What are you doing here?'' I asked, emphasizing each word, hoping this time he would answer.

"Visiting India," he answered, shrugging. "Packing done?"

"Yeah, and yours?"

"Mine too," he said as I stood up, picking up my bag. "Your friend?" He said, getting up.

"We are getting late to go; I will message her that I will cancel the plan, if she wants to discuss it with me, we will do it on trip," I said, walking out, because if that guy comes in front of him, it will create a bigger problem in my life. " So she is coming with us? " He asked. " Hmm," I replied.

He followed me, asking random questions, and I was just answering. I had to leave as soon as possible. I messaged him that I couldn't come, the reason I would tell him later.

I reached the parking area. ''Would you like to drop me at your house?'' He asked, standing against the car. ''Of course,'' I chuckled.

He unexpectedly snatched the phone from my hand. I looked at him, my eyes widened; the chat with him was open on the phone. What if he saw them?