[ 16 ] D E S T I N A T I O N

"Oh, I apologize I kiss you forget to take permission," I tease, holding her around my arms. She was happy at that time, and I was loving this.

Afterward, we had dinner together, and she was talking about random topics, and I was too lost admiring her.

After some time, we headed our way back to the room. Walking through the corridor holding hands, our hands moving back and forth.

"Good night," I greet stepping back. She nodded with a smile. "Sweet dream," she wished. I smiled back. I turned my face and returned to my room. "I love you," she shouted, amazing me. I immediately turned my face to her, but she ran inside, making me chuckle. "She is cute."

I forget how many days were left for their wedding 🥲 I wrote the chapter after a long time but I'll edit it soon please cooperate
Plus when I imagined this story I thought I would write a chapter on how they spend these days but now when I'm writing Not a single word comes to my mind about what to show about the trip so let's skip that and focus on the wedding functions ]

We visited the city, took many pictures, and enjoyed a lot.

Days passed visiting India. In fifteen days, we visited many places, and I explored Geet's living habits. I got to know many things about her: she is short-tempered, she is intelligent in math, and she is more excited about our wedding than I was thinking.

I got to know about her favorite food, place, and color expecting her to get mine.

My father-in-law told us to reach the destination. Five days left for the wedding, my parents arrived too, and we guys invited our close friends and relatives.

Third person pov

While we were returning, these guys were talking continuously. My brother-in-law was driving the car.

"Mehndi, haldi, sangeet, Tilak, wedding, perfect five days," Saras calculates the days on her finger.

"What's all these functions?" Ivan questioned, confusingly.

"Mehndi function when both groom and Bride apply mehndi on their hands, Haldi means Turmeric, when we guys apply turmeric."

"What?" Pavel reacted in surprise. Lakshi glared at him, "This is our tradition!" She said with a cold expression. He nodded, and she broke eye contact.

"Tilak, Where brother-in-law, father-in-law, and Groom exchange words, and gifts Put Tilak on Groom's forehead, the first step that shows you are ready to give your daughter's hand," Saras informed, they seemed interested in the conversation.

"Geet, you didn't tell me about this." Dmitry complained to her, "I thought you knew about all the functions'' she said while shrugging her shoulders.

"Wow, Now I want to marry In India too," Pavel excitedly said and shared a glance with Lakshi. She scoffed and looked outside.

"Wait wait wait, Haldi, Mehndi, and Tilak, what about remaining?" Ivan questioned, he was serious in conversation and recalling everything in his mind.

"Sangeet where we guys arrange music to dance and Bride, and groom search each other's names in their mehndi designs that especially happens during Kangana rasam but we guys manage everything in the resort so we will do it In sangeet," Yumuna said, and everyone was focused.

"Wow, that's beautiful, and dances like that?" Ivan questioned, rubbing his hands in excitement. "We girls decided to have a dance competition," Yamuna informed, and Lakshi gave a slap on her head.

"It was a secret," she scolded, folding her arms. "competition between?" Pavel inquired leaning towards the girls. Boys were in the backseat girls in the second seat, Dmitry in the passenger seat.