[ 21 ] C A U G H T

"What are you doing here? ," His voice deepened as he gave me a siren look while stepping towards me

"Nothing," I replied, trying my best not to show my nervousness. He stood in front of me, he is my fiancé, yet I'm still afraid of him. Sometimes, the way he looks, the way he changes himself completely.

"Once a stalker, always a stalker," he said with a mischievous smile on his face. "I wasn't stalking; it's just-"

Suddenly, he pulled me towards himself, gripping the wrist in which I held the gun. I gulped as I knew I was going to be caught. His hand roamed all over my hand behind me. With one more pull, he took the gun and a smirk formed on his lips.

I lowered my gaze in guilt, with many questions inside me, but I didn't have enough courage to ask.

He had a gun, and if he shot me, I couldn't take the risk.

"I don't like liars," he growled while taking a step forward and made me fall onto the bed; he was hovering over me. My chest was going back and forth with heavy breathing due to the tension, and it was awkward for me. He didn't take his eyes off me.

"While being the one," I collected my guts and eventually said it. I was holding the gun, and so was he.

"So I hate myself, Miss Geet Choudhary," he countered. Today, he didn't add darling or Milyy; he was too serious.

He took a gun from my hand and got on his knees; I was between his legs. He reloaded it.

I tried to get up in the middle. He pointed it at my head, making my eyes widen. My hands slipped in the sudden flinch, and I fell back again. We kept staring each other for few moments.

"Have you ever used this?" I gulped. He was not going to shoot me; he loves me a lot, and he promised me he would not hurt me, but my heart still was not able to control.

"What do you think?" he questioned back, coming closer to my face, shifting the gun from my head downward.

My eyes were on his gun. "I... I love you, Dmitry fucking Volkov," I confessed as I got to know this love of mine was going to hurt me, whether not by him but indirectly, but I will.

"How much?" he whispered into my ear. His gun was on my cheek. "I have to do," I tried to push him, but he held my wrists and pinned them above my head. "How much, Volkov's Darling?" he whispered.

"This much that I know the journey is going to hurt me, but I want to hug that hurt because it's linked with you, this much that I am ready to leave my country for you, this much-"

I was in the middle of my words; he unexpectedly locked my lips with his one. I closed my eyes, and tears fell from my eyes. The gun , the secret , the stalker words and many more things which runs inside my head constantly.

He pulled back, "you still have time, Miss Choudhary. Even when in the alley, if you want to run away; you can. Dmitry Volkov is giving his word to you; no one will ask a single question, and if someone does, I will rip off their tongue," he countered, closing his eyes, our foreheads touching each other, and his gun going down from my cheeks to stop on my neck.