[ 15 ] C O N F E S S I O N

I felt an emotion I'd never experienced before-special, overwhelmingly happy, and utterly beautiful

I felt an emotion I'd never experienced before-special, overwhelmingly happy, and utterly beautiful. This was the best evening of my entire life.

At first, I was puzzled, then my jaw dropped as I took in the scene. I couldn't believe my eyes that all this was for me. It felt like a dream, a guy putting effort into making me his.

And here I am, going to trust that random guy. My eyes filled with tears, tears of guilt that I didn't deserve this. I ran to him, wrapped my arms around him, and put my head on his chest. My heart thumped, my eyes closed, feeling the peace from the hug.

His warm chest against my cold face, his warm words for me, and my cold responses. His loving eyes for me, even when I tried to trouble him. When I sensed I might get caught, I acted rude, but he still loves me the same, even more. I broke down on his chest, feeling guilty.

He wrapped his hands around my back. That single hug made me feel like I was in heaven.

"I'm sorry, Dmii. I don't deserve this," I apologized with a sob. He caressed my hair, "Love, don't," he whispered, patting my back. "I stalked you, Dmii. I trust that guy over you. I don't deserve this," I confessed, tightening my hands around him.

"I know, it's alright. Nothing to worry about, baby. It's alright," he comforted, putting out the hug. I was surprised and glanced at him. He blinked calmly. "I know, it's alright," he whispered, cupping my cheeks. "I don't de-"

I was going to say this again, but he stopped me, putting his finger on my lips. "Don't say that. Darling, you don't know your Dmitry, how much more he plans for you," he countered, touching his head against mine.

He closed his eyes, and tears fell down his cheek. I was confused as to why he was crying. "Geet," he gasped, his hands holding my cheeks. "Hm," I responded.

"Can you give me a promise?" he asked, his voice trembling, and then tears continued falling. "Dmii... what promise?"

He stood straight, wiped off his tears, unzipped his jacket, and my eyebrow shriveled in confusion. He took out a rose flower, held my hand, and took me to a space where we were standing near the wall.

He got on his knees, "Dmii, what are you doing?" I inquired, stepping back.

"Miss Geet Choudhary, if I wanted, I could manage a thousand roses. But at this moment, I want to confess my feelings with this one rose. You know what it means? One rose?"

I shook my head, and he nodded, "Love at first sight," he said, forwarding the rose towards me. "You are my first love, and I fell for you at first sight," he confessed, even though we both were aware of the fact that we were in love. But when I heard it from his mouth, my eyes widened, my heart raced, and I lost my sense. All I knew was that he was standing in front of me. I didn't know what I should do.

"I love you, Milyy," he confessed, and the other knee too on the floor. His eyes got red while crying.

"I love you so much I can't even describe this much, and it's killing me. It's killing me because I'm afraid you'll lose interest in me, that you won't fall for me," he forward with weeping.