Chapter four

Chapter 4 

Amelia's POV

The door to the cafeteria bangs open and I immediately smell the cinnamon and woody scent that sent my wolf and I crazy in the lift. When I spin around to see what the ruckus is my eyes connect with dark brown ones that seem to be looking into the depths of my soul. I can't believe I have finally met my mate and at the age of 22, I was seriously beginning to lose hope. He storms over to me and instead of kindly asking my name he starts growling. "Why were you touching another man?!" I didn't understand, not only was he overreacting but he was also ruining my lunch.

"Excuse me?! I'm sure you've touched women before and all I did was shake his hand! It was common curtesy if I wanted to get the job!" I throw my hands up in the air and let out a slight growl of my own. This man is crazy... But sexy...

"Well Shelly, I hope you don't mind but I need to steal Miss Grange away from you. She's been a naughty girl and she needs to be taught a lesson or two." Shelly shakes her head to him whilst avoiding eye contact with me as I mentally plead her to say yes. 

"No, no problem alpha." She looks down, slightly scared. Wait did she just say Alpha? As in Damien Crofts, alpha of the Night pack?! You've got to be kidding me.