Chapter seventeen

Chapter 17 

Bella's POV 

I look over at the man and Isla standing beside him with a smug grin, contact the alpha...Luna as wife...pack as army...

Both of the options sound terrible and I'm brought out of my thoughts by a freshly manicured hand coming towards my face. The sharp punch doesn't register as pain, I'm far too numb by now. Isla starts kicking me and shouting. I can't hear the words, but I know I'm falling asleep soon. Before I drift off to dream land, I contact the alpha. He wants Luna as wife, pack as land. Help me!

I think I heard a growl on the other side of the link but black out before anything else can happen.

***

Damien's POV

I am in a cold sweat as I awake from a terrible nightmare...

I'm in a cold dark room. When I look up I can see my brother and Isla, my baby's rouge friend. Isla and my brother are shouting words, but as hard as I try to decipher what is being said the words become even more jumbled. Isla then punches my face and I'm being shouted at even more. They both start kicking me and I want to black out and escape this torture. Just before I black out I hear the words 'He wants Luna as wife, pack as land. Help me!' In a strained little girl's voice.

I sit up. Shit... That sounded like Bella. She must have mindlinked me from where the kidnappers had taken her. But what was my brother and Isla doing there. I kinda had an inkling that Isla was bad news. I have never trusted a rouge and never will... However my brother?! We all thought he was dead, or completely wolf. After his mate and child died in childbirth he went mad. Although he was the oldest son he only had a little Alpha blood in him so when my dad told him he couldn't be alpha on account of him being both mad and me being a better fit, he ran away. That was 10 years ago, so much has happened since then and I'd almost forgotten about him, coming to grips with his disappearance as a heartbreak from his dead mate. Now he's turned up again after so long. He didn't look well, but that's not the worst part. 

The worst part is that he obviously played a part in Bella's kidnap. And anyone that makes my mate cry and kidnaps and kicks a beautiful, kind, little girl is no brother of mine. 

***

Amelia's POV

The whole pack knew about Damien's dream/mind link to Bella within an hour. Even though it was the middle of the night this new information meant trackers had two more scents to follow and a combination of all three scents would lead them to the location. 

Last night I was laying on Damien's study's sofa looking over a map of the country whilst Damien checked the local businesses and kept up to date, despite the issues everything else needs to go ahead as usual. "What I don't get is how they got away so quickly. They had to be running in wolf form, carrying Bella and they only had a 3 hour head start before our best hunters were on their tales. Either they have a lair inside the 3 hour area or they had someone else helping with a car, but he haven't seen any tyre tracks." I just didn't understand, and obviously Damien didn't either because he mind linked the trackers to ask if they'd been within our own land. 

Immediately after we found out the trackers had assumed they had gone further, they changed direction, pratrolling the pack lands around the 3 hour area. Everything had changed. Slowly we were narrowing them down and soon we would have Bella back and the kidnappers would pay the price of abusing my trust and lying to their own brother...

****

Thank you to all my beautiful readers, love ya xxxx

I'm going to upload part 2 to this chapter tomorrow (once I've written it!) at same time (22:30pm UK time) so yeh if it's not up by 6/1/16 please feel free to rant in the comments. I have promised to and I shall try my hardest to stay by it! Stick with me guys it is going to be less boring very soon ❤️