lacey vs Reiner

Blueberry academy during 1:14 pm

At the battlefield with both Reiner & lacey stand in corners to having Pokemon battle with everyone watching in the bleachers when they toss their pokeball in the air to call out their Pokemon.

Reiner: "come out greninja!"

Lacey: "you too, excadrill!"

They come out from pokeball to outside battlefield having Pokemon battle each other, Reiner called out attack for greninja, "water pulse!" He take a leap in mid-air to hurl water pulse towards excadrill and Lacey called out defend move for him, "Dodge it now!" He dodged it to the left from water pulse until Reiner called out sneak attack move, "dark pulse!" He fire dark pulse straight toward off-guard excadrill really quick with direct hit in forehead is super effective and medium halfway critical damage that surprise everyone in arena for exchange student from paldea region

Lacey: "nice sneak attack, Reiner."

Reiner: "thanks Lacey."

Dictator cyrona: "amazing for Reiner called out sneak attack move for his greninja on excadrill."

Commander jean: "that's why he's paldea league champion. Dictator."

Flash: "yup."

Captain Eldian: "indeed."

Back at battle with Lacey called out another attack for excadrill, "x-scissor!" He crossed his arms like x and fire x energy beam straight towards greninja until Reiner said to him, "Dodge it from above and attack with water Shuirken!" He made huge leap in the leap with water shape like Shuirken appears above his palm and toss straight toward excadrill quick with direct hit is super effective and heavily critical damage caused excadrill collapsed on the ground foward became fainted from water Shuirken with captain Eldian called out the match, "excadrill is unable to battle and the winner is greninja. The Victor goes to paldea region champion Reiner Braun." Everyone started cheering really loud for exchange student defeat bb-league elite Four in 1st match for first time with both of them send their Pokemon back inside pokeball and walk up to each other with a smile on their faces.

Lacey: "what wonderful battle I ever saw, Reiner."

Reiner: "thanks."

Meanwhile at section 27 main lobby with captain Yvonne surprise to see the leader of segin squad, Giacomo in naranja academy uniform who returns to academy with his friends and he said to her nicely, "I want to join your section as Titan Pokemon mission control room staff." She replied, "of course welcome to section 27, dude like atticus, his girlfriend Amy rollins, and three navi squad team star grunt join section 33 since last year as detectives and spy."

Giacomo: "yup."

[New chapter is out for today]