night fun with a detective

Aot universe three during 10:30 pm at Liberio liberty City on Marley island: Zoe hange and pieck finger white Marple house.

At 2nd floor inside light upon little soundproof master bedroom with Zoe laying down on queen size bed while being underneath the blanket staring down at the ceiling for a moment until

"🎵 Oh honey bear."

She lift her head forward at bathroom doorway cause her eye went wide of surprise to see pieck standing there wearing pink lacey bra to expose hourglass shape figure and blue panties. Got detective badge necklace around her neck. Pieck staring down at her girlfriend with erotic expression, "are you ready for tonight, honey." Zoe replied, "yes detective." She walked towards at right side of bed begin enter it to climb on Zoe's stomach as she take off detective and place it on nightstand next to Zoe hange's glasses then she unhooked her bra to let dd-cup breasts bounced freely from their prison, she stand in all fours with her breasts hanging above Zoe face.

Pieck: "go ahead my sweet Zoe."

She then cupped on right breast began sucking make pieck cause to moan of pressure very erotic with tongue stick out.

Pieck: "oh, honey. Your mouth so good on my breast."

She like it a lot from feeling the sucking by her girlfriend until Zoe grabbed another one begins groping and massage  cause pieck started to moan of pressure really loud inside little soundproof master bedroom, she started daydreaming about getting married at blueberry academy in Pokemon universe three with dictator cyrano as a pastor with their friends and families watching and having honeymoon at driftveil city, unova region for a moment until she felt something inside her breasts getting the limit very soon with Zoe latch off the nipple and begins groping in both breasts really hard cause pieck scream of pressure to spray milk from her nipples everywhere rapidly in a minute and stop with pieck collapse on top of her with heavily breathing and sweats pouring down from her forehead.

Pieck: "that....was.....amazing."

Zoe: "yup, let's make a baby."

Pieck: "you mean."

Zoe: "yup."

They then taking their rest of clothes quick everywhere to the floor and they went underneath the covers with pieck on the bottom and Zoe on top.

Zoe: "ready honey."

Pieck: "yes let do it baby."

Zoe: "alright."

They started making out as Zoe taking her a ride to fill out the bedroom with blissful moan from them.

[New chapter is out for today]