Unexpected surprise

Y/N POV:

The days few by so quickly I wanted to cry. We were on our last night in Tenerife now.

Day 3 was very chill actually, just the whole family resting from the barbecue evening the day before. We also played some board games and in the evening me Fer and Pedri went to the beach and played volley in the water while the sun setting down.

Day 4 was when I woke up by Pedri shaking my body, me telling me we're going to an amusement park. It was so last minute I got a little mad, I looked like shit. Still Pedri with his comment "you always beautiful" blah blah blah my asssss.

Still we went on a kind of a double date. Pedri and me with Juan and his girlfriend Maria.

She was a brunette girl with brown eyes her skin tanned and of course very beautiful with a nice personality. We clicked almost instantly.

And of course while we waited for the boys to bring us food, we exchanged numbers to chat after me and Pedri travel back to Barcelona.

That was kind of how we spend our fourth day. First the amusement park and then just walking around the city entering a bar. Very very fun day.

Now we're sadly on our last day.

I wanted to cryyyyyy

Tenerife was so much fun, I actually wanted to stay sooo baaaaddd.

But sadly because of Pedri's games and career, me and him needed to get back to Barcelona, while his parents were staying for a little more.

I was now doing my make up in front of the bathroom mirror looking at Pedri begin all clumsy in our room.

He has been acting a little weird these days in Tenerife.

Don't get me wrong, all good. But he's looking a little more stressed or something. I don't know. I tried talking to him but he always shrugs and said it's nothing or that he's fine.

Well as I said, I was doing my make up right now. Finishing up my mascara actually.

When finished I saw Pedri doing something at his closet, so I walked up behind him, hugging him tightly.

"How are you babeee" I asked him

"Help me chose my clothes please" i move to his side as he wraps and arm around my waist.

"Okay, hmm let's see" I started looking around

"Maybe these pair of jeans" i found light blue jeans in his closet, giving him them to put on.

He did put them on, which left him in jeans and a bare chest. I took out a t-shirt glancing a look at it. No.

Did that with 5 others until I came across a white t-shirt with a quote written on it "you will forever be my always" I read it out loud.

After handing it to him to put it on, I said "you will always be my always" I smiled at him kissing his nose.

"and your mine" he said in a whisper leaning for another kiss. After I pulled away he said "I'm taking you out today, be ready 19.00" winking at me as he walked up to the bathroom.

Ooooo, sure. I smiled to myself walking downstairs.

———————————————————

Preparing dinner with Pedri's mother while the boys out on the sun, fer and Pedri playing football by their pool.

I think Pedri's mom saw how I was glancing looks at them. "You can go join them if you want to, I won't be forcing you to stay here with me in the kitchen" she says with a laugh at the end.