I dont share

Y/N POV:

Days went on fast and it was now Saturday. The day of the event. Pedri's event where I was supposed to be his plus one.

We were at Pedri's place the whole week. Pedri have given me a closet and vanity for myself at his place. Which I find very cute of him.

in the morning I took a shower where I double shampooed, shaved everywhere and did everything else I needed to do.

The clock was 15.02 and the event started 18.00. I still had no clue what it was about.

I was guessing like a celebration event/party because of something, but honestly I shouldn't guess.

"Food is here" Pedri yell from the kitchen. I was in the middle of going my hair, but I was starving so bad. Haven't even eaten breakfast.

"Coming" I yell as I finished the curl I was making and walked to the kitchen where I found Pedri still in his pajamas. Well more like only pajama pants and bare chest.

A big pizza was placed on the kitchen counter as I grabbed a slice and started eating it. Pedri was staring his soul into me which crept me out a little

"Stop staring" I say covering my face with my hands

"Nooo, don't cover yourself up. You look pretty" he says with a tiny laugh.

"Thank you" I say, taking a bite of my pizza.

"This is bad, I should not eat pizza before an event" I say while placing the other hand on my stomach.

"What do you mean? You are perfect, now eat. I know you have been starving" he says as he gives me a innocent smile.

We had small conversation while eating the pizza and when I finished eating 3 slices I returned to our room getting ready.

I put on some music in the room while Pedri headed to the bathroom.

I finished my curls. The time was ticking fast. Soon I'll be 17.00 and I haven't started doing my makeup?!

———————————————————

"Y/n come on! We will be late!" Pedri yell as im still in our room picking out what heels to wear.

I needed to hurry so I went on with my classic but good ones. I had a navy blue silk dress and picked silver heels to kind of match with the dress

"Coming" I say hurrying down stairs.

I reached Pedri who really stood still when he saw me. "Oh don't stare again, its not polite" I patted his chest as he snapped out and I laughed.

We exited the house and Pedri closed the door. "How can I not admire my beautiful girlfriend?" He wrapped his strong arm around my hip and opens the door for me.

"Well thank you" I give him a smile.

It's weird that I haven't talked to Isa the whole day, but I'll do when we arrive at the event.

The event was taking place in a fancy restaurant, or well in a big room which also had a restaurant and bar in it you know. That's what Pedri told me

Pedri's hand on my thigh the whole ride was killing me. And it's just something about guys driving with one hand that it's so hot. I don't really know why.

Me and Pedri had small, funny conversations throughout the whole ride.

"Okay, this is where I think we were supposed to meet" Pedri says looking a little around from the car window.

"Oh yeah, Pablo is here. I see his car" Pedri says as he stops the car and glance a look at me. His eyes scanning me.

"Oh, I'll be hard not look at you through the whole event" he says coming closer to me.