Ten

___________________________________

All Selina could see was blue.

Those eyes were the brightest shade of blue that Selina had ever seen; they were almost like ice. Or pools that she found herself wanting to swim in. And the icy water of them sent chills down her spine every time she starred deeply into them. And if not those eyes, then it was Billie's lips, she was desperate to explore the softness of them again. It was the suppleness of how her breasts appeared to be beneath her shirt, the way her cries of pleasure sounded in Selina's ears. She wanted to explore more, every inch with her mouth, with her tongue, with her hands. She could feel a pulsing sensation between her legs.

However, it was more than just lust. She found herself deeply interested in everything Billie said. She would melt at the sound of Billie's laugh, and she found herself making far more jokes than usual just to hear it. Whatever this feeling was, it was raging an internal struggle inside her head.

This feeling was different with Billie. She had been in love before, but it was a soft burn. But this? This felt like electricity shock coursing through her, causing her body to buzz with life. And even now, all that she could think about were those blue eyes and full lips.

"Hello, earth to Selina!" Alex pulled her out of her thoughts. "Were you even listening to what I was saying?"

"No, I wasn't." Selina focused her eyes and replied.

Alex sighed. "What's been with you lately? I feel like I'm talking to a wall."

The truth is, Billie was all she could think about. She went to work distracted, she took calls distracted, she worked out distracted, she even bedded women distracted.

"Nothing, work has been extreme recently." Though, even when work got intense for her, she was able to focus without any problems.

"Why? Is Billie giving you a hard time?" Alex asked with her eyebrows raised, but her teasing tone made it obvious that there was more meaning behind the question.

"Seriously? You still honestly believe me and Billie kissed?" She hated lying to her friend, but she was far too conflicted with her own thoughts to intemperate them. But Alex had always been good at keeping secrets, Mateo however, had a reputation of spilling everyone's secrets.

Alex raised her pointer finger as if to emphasize her point. "Yes, and I think you did more than just kiss. I have a feeling that there's something you're not telling me."

"I feel like I'm being interrogated." Selina chuckled and stood up from her chair.

"Where are you going?" Alex asked.

"My lunch break is almost over."

_____________________

Yet another reward ceremony that Billie was attending. At least Selina's only job was to escort her inside. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to talk about the same topic at every ceremony.

She had been waiting by the entrence for 15 minutes until a black USV parked up front. She heard many people shouting, but all she could focus on was Billie. She smiled at her fans, and her dimple made Selina want to smile too, but she was working and she needed to focus and do her job. As she stopped walking to wait at the entrance, a familiar voice whispered in her ear.

"Can you come with me inside?" That was all she said, not even giving Selina a chance to answer.

Once again, they were alone, and somehow Billie managed to slip through the crowd unnoticed. "What's going on? You've been ignoring my texts and calls."