One

________________________________

Billie's POV

"Truly, it was such an honor to make this song. I was at a really low place in my life, and it got us out of a funk," I say, replying to the interviewer.

I was doing an interview with variety for yet another reward to our song, 'What was I made for?' I've done a couple interviews before this, and honestly, I was starting to feel fatigued.

Thankfully, talking about this song gives me some energy to get through these interviews.

While Finneas was answering the interviewers questions, my eyes met the gaze of a bodyguard standing silently in the background.

She had long, wavy brown hair and brown eyes. I was captivated by the stranger's beauty; she was fucking gorgeous.

I couldn't seem to take my eyes off from her.

Suddenly, her eyes landed on mine, and we held intense eye contact.

Why am I getting nervous?

She gave me a look of confusion, but before I could react...

I felt Finneas nudge my shoulder. "Billie?" He looks at me with his eyebrows raised.

"Oh! Sorry, could you repeat that question?"

"No problem; how did it feel when you finished writing the song?" She repeats.

"Well..." I answered her question, then tore my eyes away from the interviewer to get another quick look.

This time, she wasn't looking at me, so I took the time to examine her features more. She was wearing all black, probably because of her profession, and she had tattoos on her arms and neck.

Hot.

I shook my head in hopes to snap out of the trance. What am I doing? I need to focus on the interviewer.

Me and Finneas continued to answer questions until we were finally done. I looked back to where the bodyguard was, but she was no longer there.

"Damn," I say under my breath.

"You okay? You seemed out of it?"

I nodded, replying to Finneas, "Yeahhh, I'm just tired."

-

Finneas and I started making our way back to the car until I had an urgent need to pee. "I'll meet you back at the car; I need to use the bathroom or else I'll leak," I say eagerly.

Finneas laughed at that and turned to walk the other way.

I open the bathroom door, but I accidentally bump into someone on my way in.

She was carrying a drink, and my dumb ass self made her spill it all over herself.

Go me!

"Oh gosh, sorry!" I say, frantically while firmly holding the stranger.

But my eyes grow wide when I look up to see the bodyguard from earlier.

"Don't worry about it; I never liked this shirt anyway," she said, while chuckling and looking down at her now-soaked shirt.

"Really? I thought it looked good on you," I joked back.

"Oh, is that why you were staring at me earlier?" She replies as she tilts her head with an evil smirk.

I swear she just looked at my lips.

I looked to the side in slight embarrassment, but my eyes landed on her hand tattoos.

"I just thought your tattoos were cool, don't get cocky," I replied, while rolling my eyes sarcastically.

"Ouch," she says, while putting her hand on her chest. "I never knew the Billie Eilish could be so callous."

I lowkey forget I'm a celebrity sometimes.

I let out a soft chuckle, but before I could reply, she tenses up and says, "Oh shit, I've lost track of time."

"Well it's nice to meet you, Eilish. Thanks for the sick wet shirt."

"No problem," I bow my head and smile as she walked by me to exit the bathroom.

Too bad I'll most likely never see her again.

-

I make my way back to the car, waving at some of the fans along the way. I love interacting with them, I try to do it as much as I can.

"What took you so long?" Finneas says with a concerned look.

"Nothing, I just got caught up with the fans."

Finneas says jokingly, "Oh, did you get kidnapped while you were at it?"

"No, not this time, but maybe the next," I reply, laughing.

I lean my head on my hand and look out the window. I just can't seem to stop overplaying the interaction I had with that girl in the bathroom.

___________________________________

Sooooo what do we think of this story so far? I haven't put too much thought into this, but I have some ideas. Lmk what you guys think!