17.

| sekai aurelia lenora || 2 weeks later || the mall |

| 2 weeks later |
| the mall |

█████████

SEKAI AND DUKE stood in line in the food court waiting for people in the chinese line they were also in to move up. it had been 2 weeks since the incident that happened at india's party and its safe to say sekai had been loving every second peace she was getting.

"you know what you want mama?" duke asked her while licking his lips and looking at the menu too. "im thinking maybe some lo mein." sekai said staring at the menu, not knowing what she wanted. "ngl, lo mein nasty as fuck." he said laughing as he held her waist with his left hand. "what? no it isn't stop hating." she said softly hittin his chest in a playful manner.

the line moved up and the two ordered their meals and picked a table to sit at. sekai ordered lo mein and a sweet tea with a egg roll on the side and duke just settled on some seaseme chicken and fried rice, also getting a egg roll and a small coke.

the two got seated and began eating their food. the sounds of kids yelling and distant music played in the speakers of the mall building. "bae can i have a bite of yours?" sekai softly asked duke with a huge smile on her face.

"now you got food right there kai, why you want some of mine everytime i got some?" he asked shaking his head before sliding his plate over to her side since she was across from him."cause yours looks so good!" she says before sticking her fork into a piece of his chicken and scooping up some rice too.

"thank you babyyy." she said cheesing before getting back into her plate. "mhm next time ima just take yo food next." he said before the two laughed. after they were finished, duke took sekai to shop some more for some summer clothes and just anything she wanted fr, he paid for it all.

"i wish i could go out of the country, this dress would be so cute for the bora bora life." she said just talking as she looked at the light pink dress. duke heard her and smiled to himself. little did she know, duke was on his phone buying tickets right at that moment. they needed a baecation he thought.

"buy it mama." he said making her snap her neck at him."where would i wear it?" she said chuckling. "maybe i could wear it somewhere with maeve, i guess ill get it." she said grabbing it and putting it in her cart.

the two exited out of the store and headed out of the mall to dukes car. duke planned on telling sekai tonight about the last minute trip he just planned. "you got everything you needed?" duke asked sekai as he drove on the interstate to get back to his house."yea i think so, today was fun we should go out more." she said smiling before putting her head on the window, taking a short nap in the process.

25 minutes later, duke pulled into his driveway and looked over at sekai who was sleeping and he lightly tapped her thigh waking her up. "we here mama." she said rubbing her eyes and looking out the window to see it was now dark.

"damn mama you sleepy huh?" he chuckled before walking over to the side of her car and helping her get out. "yes bae im tired." she said smiling while she walked up to the door.

the two walked inside and sekai immediately walked into the kitchen grabbing a pot from under the sink and the ingredients she needed to make steak, mash potatoes and vegetables for dinner, meanwhile, duke sat on the stool in front of the counter and got on his phone.

duke scrolled on tiktok for a little bit while sekai cooked the steak and had mash potatoes on the other burner. "duke come help me so it'll be done faster, get off that phone boy." she said giggling as she pulled the carrots and corn and other vegetables that needed to be cut up.

"what you need me to do? and dont tell me to get off the phone i pay for girl." he said turning his phone off, stuffing it in his pocket before getting up walking over to her. "i need you to cut up the vegetables so they can cook." she said pointing at the vegetables that sat on the cutting board still in the plastic wrap from the grocery store.

"okay i got you, this shit better be good." he said chuckling as he pulled the vegetables out and washed them under the sink. "ouu yes im glad you washed them cause i was finna beat yo ass if you didn't." she said pointing the spatula at him.

he just laughed and began cutting the food up into pieces. 20 minutes later, everything was done and made, mostly by sekai but the two did good on making the food. they sat at the counter and ate their food while finishing watching a show they started "power book: ghost ".

"this shit fye mama." he said pouring the A1 sauce all over his steak and some on the gravy. "thank you baby." she giggled as she scooped up her mash potatoes and gravy and popped the spoon into her mouth.

"i got some to tell you kai." duke said out of nowhere making her heart stop a bit. "what is it?" she said with a confused face as she grabbed her cup and drank out of it.

"so you know how earlier you said you wanna go to bora bora?" he said trying not to smile or anything. "yea.." she dragged. "well i got us a flight mama, we finna have a baecation." he said making sekais eyes go wide and a huge grin form across her face.

"omg you did!!" she said standing up from her seat and hugging him. "yea you deserve it." he said hugging back kissing her shoulder. "omg i need clothes i need to pack! when is it?" she squealed all over the place. "friday morning bae." he chuckled before getting up and throwing his plate away.

"omg duke, it's wednesday!" she said running upstairs and grabbing the suitcases out of the closet and starting packing. all of her clothes from home were mostly at dukes house so she figured she'd just stop by to get the rest tomorrow.

she was so happy duke had planned this trip, she felt like this was her new beginning at finally getting peace.

HEYY SO IM MAKING A NEW BOOK AND MY OTHER BOOKS MIGHT BE ON HOLD THEY MIGHT NOT. I KNOW I MAKE HELLA BOOKS BUT THIS ONE HAS SUCH A GOOD PLOT I GOT A GOOD COVER I GOT IT ALL I HAVE HIGH HOPES FOR THIS BOOK!