06

duke dennis
4:56
_________________________________

" you slime enough to fuck a nigga you slime to bring a bag home, i told you not to trust this niggas bitch you know you dead wrong!" duke rapped to murder buisness by youngboy.

he was about to turn into his driveway. he had picked up chipotle for sekai since she loved it and he figured he'd try and cheer her up. duke got out the car grabbing his bag of chipotle and his keys out the ignition.

he opened the front door and walked in and closed it while locking it. stopping in his tracks to put his keys on the side table. he walked up the stairs and into the hallway where his bedroom was. he opened the door and walked in to see a sleeping sekai with both hands behind her ear and her curled up into a ball on her side.

in dukes eyes, she looked so pretty. he texted her right after he left and she didn't respond so he figured she'd been sleep the whole 5 hours he was gone.

" mama, kai get up you gotta eat" duke shook her body gently in an attempt to wake her up. sekai flustered out her sleep calmly as she saw duke sitting on the side of her trying to wake her up. she opened her eyes and smiled. even in her sleep she missed him. she looked over in his hands to see a chipotle bag, the sight of it alone making her rise up gently and wipe her eyes.

she tried to talk, but it was still no words coming out. it was better than earlier though, but still not enough. " its ok dont try to speak, just eat and sit up" duke said kissing her forehead as he grabbed her buritto bowl out of the bag and handed it to her.

sekai loved chipotle so much, she hated when people " claimed " they hated it. you literally put what you want in the bowl so if its nasty thats their fault she thought to herself. she grabbed the remote and put on the chi and started to eat her food.

duke pulled out his burrito which consisted of carne asada with half steak, white rice, fresh tomato salsa, cheese, lettuce and sour cream with the tortilla double wrapped. sekais order consisted of chicken, white rice, pinto beans, queso, corn, sour cream, cheese with a side of chips.

( this is me and my boyfriends order just changed the names to them LMAO YALL NEED TO GO TRY WE BE FUCKING TS UPPPP)

sekai and duke sat in the bed and ate their food while watching their show.

------------

8 hours later

sekai woke up out of her sleep attempting to reach her hand over on the side of her to touch duke, a frown formed on her face when her hand fell flat on the bed. she opened her eyes to see the bed empty.

she gently turned over and started looking around her room, duke no where in sight. she slowly got up out the bed and walked out the room. she could hear faint yelling downstairs. she tried to walk quietly and slowly as she could to check what the yelling was.

as she walked closer, the familar voice became able to make out, it was duke. not too long it was followed after a female's voice, instantly making sekai scrunch her face up. she walked up to the stair railing and leaned over to see duke on the phone with somebody.

" bro what the fuck do you want, did today not make you realize i dont want yo ass anymore" duke semi yelled through the phone not trying to wake sekai up, but she already was. kali had been blowing up his phone, it got so bad where she threatened to come over to his house.

" you just weren't in the mood, i know you love my body and me displaying it to you, dont you miss the fun we used to have?" kali pouted into the phone. she just wanted duke to love her, she didn't even realize how delusional she was.

" no i dont miss it, you couldn't barely make me nut kali i was just so attached to you at the time so i stayed. you need to get over it and leave me alone i will never love you ever again, get that through your thickass skull for i make these bitches make sure they send the message for you, and it aint gon be pretty" duke spat at her hanging up. he then blocked the 5th text now number she made to call him off of.

as duke started to walk back towards the stairs, sekai slowly tiptoed back to the room and quickly got in bed sitting up as she turned the channel back to the chi since it was now on some discovery channel.

hearing the door nob jiggle and open, her eyes darted to duke who was rubbing his head as he looked down at the ground, not realizing sekai was up. sekai cleared her throat, making duke jump and get startled in the process.

" shit sekai, you scared me mama what you doing up" he said hoping she didn't hear his conversation.

"  couldn't sleep " she asked curiously with a raspy voice since thats all she could get out.

"nah i was making me some to drink, lets go back to sleep" duke said as he got into bed pulling the cover over him and sekai.

Sekai heard him tell kali off but she still didn't understand why he lied. Deciding to just forget about it,she closed her eyes as she got comfortable in dukes arms.

---------------------
kali
-------

" bitch yes hes fucking with that sekai bitch i know it, no way yall just met and your acting like that with her" kali ranted on to her bestfriend, yuri about how she didn't like sekai for the 100th time today.

"Mm probably but i dont know, what if you just over reacting? And yall not even together you need to get it together girl" yuri chuckled taking a drink from her wine.

The two girls were currently at kali's house in pajamas since they decided to have a girls night. Yuri brought snacks and a bunch of wine and champagne.

"Its sounding like you on her side" kali side eyed yuri setting her drink down. "Girl no its just annoying me now, you keep talking about them and it's obvious he doesn't want you kali" yuri spat at her, she was tired of hearing about it.

"Well damn bitch you always complain about yours but when its mines its a problem? Girl bye" kali said rolling her eyes. She couldn't believe what she was hearing, yuri used to complain about her nigga but her being the good friend she is, she always sucked it up and just listened. But yuri had to complain.

"Girl, im leaving you need to get over yourself and find a new nigga leave him alone, he literally told you to kill yourself kali and you still love him" yuri said getting her things and walking out of her house.

Kali didn't Care because she knew she was going to get duke in the end, he was just playing hard to get to her. She was going to get him one way or another.

She hated sekai for taking the attention off of her, and for that she was willing to kill to get duke back. She just needed a plan, and in that moment she thought of a plan.

____________________

heyyy bookies so im writing another book!! Yes ik yall tired but its a highschool love story and i learned better wattpad writing skills and stuff so i would love for all of you to read it should i publish it ?

Thoughts on kali and her plan?

Until next time!!