16.

| sekai aurelia lenora | | the night of the party || dukes place |

| the night of the party |
| dukes place |

█████████

sekai pulled the black skirt over her thighs and shimmied them up. she slid the black crop graphic tee over her head and stared at her outfit in amusement. the outfit was so cute.

"duke come here!" sekai yelled from the bedroom. "wassup ma." he said as he walked out in a black long sleeved tee shirt and black cargo jeans to match and his balenciagas. "you look good bae." she smiled as she walked up to him and hugged him. "thank you mama but that's you." he said.

the two spent the remaining 20 minutes finishing up getting ready for india's birthday party, unknown of what the night would hold. "come on for we be late boy!" sekai yelled up the steps as she grabbed the keys to her car and waited for duke to come down the stairs.

once he was down, the two excited the house and quickly got in the car and drove off the club where the party was. 15 minutes later, duke parked infront of the club and the two got out and stood in the long line that was outside. "this long ass line." maeve said scaring sekai and they two laughed. "finally girl hey!" she said before calling india.

"hello?" india yelled into the phone so sekai could hear her over the loud music playing. "hey do you have a faster way we can get in?" she said. "yea just go up to the bouncer and say my name." she said and hung up. "well ok." sekai said before grabbing dukes hand and going up to the bouncer.

"aye just because you a couple does not mean im letting you in my damn club, back of the line!" he yelled at the two as walked up to him. "nigga chill we here for india." duke said pushing past him and walking in. "nigga must not know who i am." duke said smacking his lips leading sekai into the club.

the three walked through the black hallway and at the end was a doorway leading into the club filled with strippers, loud music and people damcing their worries away. "i didnt know there would be strippers here." sekai yelled into dukes ear. "don't worry mama im only looking at you." he yelled back as the two finally stepped into club and began to walk around to find india's booth.

"she's over there." maeve pointed out to a booth where 4 girls and some boys were at including india. "heyy!" sekai yelled over to india making india turned towards her. "omg hey you made it!" india said sprinting over to her and hugging her. sekai got to get a good look at india's scandalous outfit. india had her hair done in a burgandy lacefront that didn't quite fit her skin color but she still looked cute. she had a see through dress with her nipples out on display, including her whole titties, and the dress which ended right at the bottom of her ass. she had rick owens on her feet too.

maeve peeped her outfit and looked at sekai before shaking her head and putting a smile back on her face. " hey maeve." india waved at her and she said hey back. "hey duke." india smiled at duke earning a mug from maeve. "sup." he said nonchalantly not even looking at her. the girls in the back just straight faced the two and the boys licked their lips at the two.