4 - Her

"How much?", He asks
"It's alright keep it", I respond and get up to leave, on realising I forgot my bag I turn back to find him in a daze.
"Go off now, you're gonna get late", I urge him.
He looks at me for a second or two contemplating something, turns around and leave.
I wondered if he was trying to convey something to me, something he could not put into words- something prior to words that he could not grasp within himself and which therefore had no hope of ever turning into words.
I turn to my station and as soon as I enter the train, my phone rings, I look at the caller name and pick up instantly.
Me - "Hey! Wassup?"
Her - "All good Alhamdulilah, I was thinking if you would wanna join the protest today?"
Me - "Ofcourse, send me the place details and I will be on the way!"
Her - "Yes, also make sure someone knows you are here, it can get dangerous"
Me - "Well if I tell someone, they most probably won't let me be there so don't wanna risk it"
Her - "Oh true that, still be careful, see you!"
Me - Allahafiz.
I end the call and contemplate my chances to tell anybody.

Nope, Definitely not.

So here I am standing amidst a huge crowd holding banners to peacefully making their way, never have I ever been more motivated to do something for the cause of my country such is a power of people together, this is a movement in itself.
Lots of different people appear, and they all have their own situations and reasons and excuses, and each one is pursuing his or her own idea of Justice or happiness. As a result nobody can do anything. So what's happens in the end? A god appears and starts helping and solving the problems.
Sometimes the "god" do things just for his benefit, just to attain that power
And maybe calling them God is a disgrace in itself. Gotta have a great eye to figure him out.
Suddenly we see some people in khaki coming towards us, is that cops?
I try to fix my vision but all I see is blurred images of people being taken somewhere one by one.