Author's Note

De Guzman Siblings is a series that consists of different characters in each series. All the series can stand alone.

•••

This book is dedicated to the countless children who find themselves navigating a world where family planning was not a priority

This book is dedicated to the countless children who find themselves navigating a world where family planning was not a priority. To those who face the challenges of growing up without the stability and support that every child deserves, know that you are not alone.

Through the pages of this book, may you find solace, inspiration, and the resilience to overcome obstacles. Remember, your worth is not determined by the circumstances of your birth. You have the power to shape your own destiny and create a brighter future for yourself.

May this story serve as a reminder that despite the hardships you may face, there is always hope and the possibility for a better tomorrow. You are strong, you are capable, and you are worthy of love and happiness.

I must offer a word of caution. This story may contain themes, scenes, or language that some readers find challenging or triggering. While I have endeavored to handle these aspects with sensitivity, I recognize that individual experiences vary. If you find yourself feeling uncomfortable or distressed, please take care of yourself and consider whether continuing to engage with the story is the right choice for you at this time.

Ultimately, I hope this story brings you joy, inspiration, and moments of reflection. Thank you for embarking on this journey with me.

Thank you! ♡