Chapter 2 "the unexpected"

Huiyeon got so restless. She was too worried and confused that she couldn't stop thinking about sae-ri.

"Why did she just called and then hang???" "What does she even mean by live my life happily for her???" "Is there something she wouldn't say to me???"
All these questions circulated through her mind the whole night until morning.

She rose up from her bed. It was already 7:30 in the morning. She looked at her phone that is placed in her desk. She took it and thought of calling sae-ri once again . She contacted the number for the last time. But unfortunately, still saeri won't pick up and answer.

She stood up and was about to leave her room when her phone just rang.

She rushed back to her bed and grabbed her phone. "Mom?!? Why is she calling?"

She answered the call.

"Huiyeon....have you seen the news??"

"What news? Why?"

"I think you should see it for yourself "

"Oh, okay..." She worriedly responded.
Huiyeon nervously went to her living room and opened the TV.

"BREAKING NEWS: A 19 YR OLD KPOP
IDOL MOON SAE-RI ,ALSO KNOWN AS "SERI" OF GAL'LAXIE, SUDDENLY PASSED AWAY . THE IDOL'S SUDDEN DEATH SHOCKED THE FANS EVEN ITS OWN CO-MEMBERS AND THE MSH ENTERTAINMENT. IT WAS BELIEVED THAT THE CAUSE OF THE YOUNG IDOL'S DEATH WAS SUICIDE, AUTHORITIES ARE STILL INVESTIGATING HER CASE. OUR BELOVED IDOL - SERI ,LEFT US WITHOUT ANY GOOD- *shuts the TV*

Her hands and whole body trembled upon watching it.

She fell to the ground and her tears started to roll down through her cheeks.

Her mom was talking to her through the phone.

"No this can't be true..."

"Im sorry sweetie.... I feel sorry for your loss..."

"No....she can't be right? She can't be!!!"

"Huiyeon.....But she is..."

Huiyeon can't believe this is happening.
All she can do was cry about it.

Things were moving so fast. It was just yesterday when she got an unexpected call from her friend and now she's mourning to its sudden death.

But remembering everything saeri said to her before made her think again. She smells something fishy.

Something between sae-ri and her career.