Chapter 1 " the one who called away"

Its been 3 years since sae-ri and huiyeon last met. After sae-ri being scouted as an kpop idol, she had gone very busy and even got far away from huiyeon.

And now sae-ri known as "seri" the idol, had been making a lot people happy and entertained. she'd been at the top of the stage singing and dancing along with its co-members while being cheered by the mass of the crowd.Her group had created multiple songs and albums being
Listened by many people. In short,Sae-ri had been successful after all.

Meanwhile, Huiyeon, after the audition and not getting scouted, She pursued her dream of being an artist. She owned a gallery that alot of people had been visiting and she earns a large profit at selling her masterpeices. She was very content of what she has. Seing her success is quite enough.

Although its been a long time since she and her friend sae-ri said their goodbyes, she still and never forgets her promise that she will support her friend no matter what. In fact, She always listens to the songs they make and even buys some of their merch. She wasn't a fan. But she supports the group eitherway.

One night , Huiyeon stayed up too late painting and finishing her artwork that she named as "Stars at the dark".she was doing it while listening to one of sae-ri 's songs, the "shine of the stars". She was dedicating the art for her. While she was busy, her phone rang as if someone is calling. She grabbed it and answered and suprised on what she heard."its sae-ri's voice!"

But little she did know, the tone of her voice was gloomy. And it seems that she was crying. "Sae-ri? Are you okay? Are you doing fine?!"

"Saeri?"

"Huiyeon, i miss you so much!"

"Me too sae-ri"

"Im so happy"

"Saeri? Why are you crying?"

"Huiyeon, im so happy that you weren't scouted. Look at you, your so successful!"

"Sae, tell me whats going on?"

"Huiyeon, pls continue living a happy life!"

"Sae-"

"For me"

And the line was cut

Huiyeon was very confused, yet scared.
"What was that ?!!"

She tried to call her again but she won't pick up

"Saeri ...What was that??"

Huiyeon was so worried. Hearing her friend's voice sounds so unhappy, feels so questionable.

She wasn't able to continue her painting,
She went to her bed after that.