𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

After 2 hours of nap kook woke up first with an unbearable pain in his head. His headache become worse.

He groan unintentionally waking tae too. Tae open her doe eyes and found him holding his head with both hands sitting with headboard's support.

"Does your hurt so bad?" Tae quickly sit up and asked in a concern manner. Kook nod his head with a painful expression.

"Wait" tae get off from bed and walk out from room leaving kook alone. As tae left his phone ringed showing mom is calling.

He picked up "kook came in our room with tae, we'll eat dinner here together" kook hummed and without any further words he hang up.

Tae come back to the room with a small yellow bottle of oil. "I'll massage your head, okay?" Tae said and is about to open the bottle when kook stopped her.

"Love mom is calling us in their room" "for dinner?" "Hm"

"Let's go then I'll massage you there" kook peck her forehead and both proceed to yoonmin's room.

They knocked at the door and Jennie opened it. "You took time" Jennie said in a teasing manner but seeing kook in agony her expression changed.

"What happened to kook?" She asked tae who gesture kook to sit on small couch but kook held her hand and made her sit on it and sit on the floor, settle between her legs.

"He is having a headache" tae said with sorrow look. "Oh, coffee didn't work?" Jimin asked. Tae shook her head in denial.

Tae pout some oil in her palm and rub them together warming up the oil. And then started massaging his head.

Kook lean more on her finally feeling some relief. Tae's fingers are doing magic. She seems a perfectionist in massaging.

Kook hummed in delight with a calm smile. Tae smile too. All are engrossed in talking but they do glance at the couple time to time.

Tae started massaging his head for maximum 10 minutes and kook already dose off on the floor sitting not his fault the heavenly relief he is getting by tae's massage pull him in a deep slumber.

Tae peck his forehead secretly and kept massaging his head.

~~~

"Koo" tae shake kook as it's dinner time and kook is still sleeping now completely lying on the floor.

Tae had covered him with a thin blanket and put a pillow under his head.

"Waking him is one of the most unlikely work I ever want to do" jimin state while placing plates on the small table in the room.

"Koo wake up" tae try again "it's dinner time koo~" tae virgously shake him and thank god kook open his eyes.

"How are you feeling now?" Tae asked softly. Kook sit up supporting his back on couch.

"Much better love thank you" he place a sweet feathery kiss on tae's back palm causing her cheeks to turn pink.

"Ahem ahem good evening kook" suga middle in their conversation. Kook yawn a little as he nod his head.

"Evening dad" he greeted back without adding 'good'. Namjoon smile at the father-son duo.

"Stand up now let's eat something then take a pill okay" jimin suggested. Jin served everyone food with Jennie and tae's help.

"Kook is just like yoongi Bhai (brother) if once sleep then hard to wake" jin jokes.

"So true like father like son" jimin agreed with her. Kook rub his nape while yoongi eat unbother by the conversation.