𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

Sun is shining brightly in the sky painting the blue canvas with a tint of yellow in it. Clouds appears making the sky more pretty. Weather is cool best for outing and that's what taekook is doing.

Both are on their 4 date in this two months as only 1 and half month is left for their wedding both want to spend time with eachother as engaged couples.

Last time both families had dinner together and namjoon ask them for a trip to meghalaya but everyone look at kook and hoseok as both's opinion matter. Both are working men afterall.

And both look at tae and Jennie who seems pretty excited and giving them puppy eyes so at last they both agreed and all planned about the trip.

And decided to go by flight and will rent a mini bus for traveling and all in the state. So today all thought to go on shopping together.

And taekook thought to have a small date before joining them. So now taekook is in cafe having their favourite milkshake and pancakes as tae wants to eat pancakes.

"Let's eat and join them mom called me twice" tae chuckle nod while sipping on her strawberry milkshake. Both finished their breakfast in peace and left the cafe.

In no time both reached the mall where others have already arrived. "I have been calling you since 11 what took you so long huh?" Jimin scold him.

"Mom we were eating out breakfast can't we eat in peace" kook said and make a face of 'are you serious'

Jimin nod with a bitter mood and drag tae with her. "Leave that bunny we'll buy alot of dresses together" tae couldn't able to speak a words and let jimin drag her as she looks back at kook who seems mad.

"Wow seriously dad!" "It's okay kook let them enjoy a little after that tae will be only ours" yoongi pat his back and all men leave for shopping in different stores as ladies went in different.

Time skip...

It's been 1 hour kook is following jimin who is not ready to leave tae as revenge. Kook is walking behind them like a lost puppy. "Mom!" Kook whine and held jimin's shoulders.

"Kook go and shop for yourself" jimin said now frustrated by this bunny. "I can't select anything on my own I need her" kook try to more convincing and polite as he could.

"Then wait a little let her buy some dresses" kook sigh and sat on near small couch in the store for people to sit. Tae look back at kook and made a pout as she also wanna with kook but she can't just say no to her mother-in-law.

Jimin pick few dresses for tae and told her to try it till she is looking around the shop to buy something for herself. Tae nod and step inside a changing/trying room.

She came out, wearing a long maxi dress with thigh slit in white and yellow colour. She looks around to find jimin but fortunately she found kook coming towards her.

Kook near her and squit his eyes. Tae raised her eyebrow in a questioning manner and kook shook his head. Both are talking without words.

Tae understood kook didn't like the dress so she get in back and come out wearing a short blue floral printed dress and again kook shook his head.

Next tae came with a long white skirt and pink tank top but kook again shook his head. Tae whine loudly and go back again.

Tae next come out wearing a Jean and floral crop top kook stare at her for a while but then again shook his head not like the fit.

Tae whine "that's the last option, I'm tired now I'll not try again" kook chuckle and look around for dresses. He pick three and give tae to change who huff but still went in to change.