𝐗𝐕𝐈

It's been just half and hour kook went to his meeting and tae started getting bored already. So she thought of looking around the office.

She step out from his office and went directly to cafeteria for a drink. As she enter in cafeteria everyone's attention are on her.

"You know mr.choi saw her sitting on ceo's chair and even boss kissed her" "it's confirmed she is his girlfriend"

"Boss never bring a girl in office before"
"I don't know anything except one thing she is so pretty" "Ya an angel apart from that Catherine a makeup shop"

Everyone nod their agreeing with eachother. Tae went to drink section and order for a lemonade. The girl handling the section smile at her and give her the lemonade.

Tae pass her money but she rejected. "No mam it's okay you can have it"
"But-" "it's completely okay mam you don't need to pay"

Counter girl smile as she bow to tae who bowed too. She take her lemonade and thought to visit around completely ignoring the whispers.

She went to 20th floor as kook suggested so she thought to have a look. And as she step out from elevator she bumped into a blonde girl and all her lemonade fall on the that girl.

"What the fu¢k don't you have eyes!" Blonde girl yell at tae who close her eyes as her shrill voice is irritating her ears drums.

"I'm sorry I didn't saw you I jus-" "you are blind, Don't you have shame you just ruined my Gucci shirt b*tch" tae furrow at her words.

"Excuse me I said I'm sorry and I'll pay for you shirt you don't have to curse at me"

"you poor people who herself wear a saree in this generation will pay for my expensive shirt fu¢k off b*tch"

"Excuse me how can you judge someone by their clothes I can wear whatever I wan-" "oh please! I know cheap people like you okay my one call can show you your fu¢king worth" she said while snapping her fingers infront of tae.

"M-miss Catherine you should not fight with he-" an intelligent lady said while stuttering. She want to stop this argument as she knows it'll just cost Catherine's job.

Catherine is well know in the company as she is kook's secretary. She is very good at work but her intention are not good. She have a huge ass crush on kook who never notice her not so good intentions.

Catherine even claims that she is dating kook who don't even have any idea of all that. She is very arrogant towards staff and colleagues.

And guess what maybe today's her last day in this company. That intelligent lady shut her mouth when she saw Catherine's dead stare. Now she herself want to die then who can save her.

"Why huh?! She didn't know me, this company's CEO is my boyfriend and if I complain about her to him, she'll found herself on footpath"

Now this shock tae, her boyfriend is company's CEO and the CEO is kook. Is she on some drugs. Tae started laughing hearing the new. Everyone presented there started whispering. Catherine clench her jaw and again yell at her

"Are you dumb or what, what's here to laugh on huh" "k-koo you-r b-boyfriend"
Tae laugh more and that's when Catherine lift her hand to slap tae but before her hand can touch tae a tattooed hand stop her.

Every staff look at him with wide eyes. "What is happening here?!" Kook ask in his cold deep voice which astonish tae as she never heard kook's Deep voice.

Catherine pout as kook leave her hand. "Jungkook she is mean" Catherine spoke first in her high pitch voice looking like a duck with that ugly pout on her face.

Kook didn't said something and turn to tae who is looking at him with innocent lock. "What happen love?" Kook ask her with his soft voice and now other's turn to be shock.

"I bumped into her and said sorry for ruining her shirt and even told her that I'll pay for her shirt but she keeps cursing me and even claims you as her boyfriend"

Kook look at Catherine with a deadly stare. Catherine's soul left her body as she felt herself in trouble and messing with Jeon Jungkook is something no one want in their life.

"So miss Catherine I guess all the complaints about your behaviour is true" kook said while raising his eyebrow. Catherine shook her slowly dening real facts.

"You are fired!" Everyone felt the authority and command in his voice. Catherine step closer to kook with teary eyes.

"J-jungkook please I really love you please don't fire me she is a b*tch here she is trying to tear as apa-"

"We were never close" kook said controlling his anger that is visible by the way he clench his jaw and ball his fists.

"Jun-" "it's Mr Jeon for you" and that's the last stage of his anger, his eyes turn red. Tae notice it and held his biceps.

"I'll never tolerate any kind of misbehaviour towards my employee and specially my wife and you were about to hit her how dare you, I swear if you are not a woman I would have done something very bad to you, I'm telling you calmly get your shit out from my office and never look back at it or I'll not mind cancelling your licence"

Kook spit every word in anger but he'll never going to regret any. Catherine look at him with teary face and left from there in embarrassment while everyone got the fact that the pretty woman beside their boss is none other than his wife.

But it is unexpected for everyone that their boss whom everyone thought as a bachelor is married. Like wtf why this news is till hidden.

Kook took deep breaths and look at tae who is looking at him worriedly. She didn't interrupt between previous matter as she knows Catherine deserve that.

"Are you good she didn't hurt you right love?" Kook ask tae while caressing her face. Tae shook her head with a smile.

"You are fine na?" "I'm perfectly fine love" taekook literally ignore others like you guys ignore the vote button.

"S-sir may I a-ask you somet-" a brave employee ask out of curiosity and everyone pray for him but for their surprise kook said.

"We are not married yet she is my fiance" kook answer calmly. He know everyone would be curious about his and tae's relation.

Everyone congratulated then as kook nod his head only while tae shyly smile and mumble a small thank you. Everyone smile at her.

"Okay enough drama for today I don't pay you for this go and work"
Everyone leave in hurry.

Tae pout looking at him. "why so rude?" "Am I?" Kook playfully said and hug her waist. Tae cross her arms over her chest and cutely glare at him.

"You are so cold to them be a little Frank" "now if I become Frank with them they'll never fear me and will not do their work perfectly"

"they'll, why wouldn't they try being Frank with them and then see the progress" "okay baba I'll see that"

Kook peck her forehead and gesture her to get in lift. They comeback to his office.

To be continued...

Thank you for '5k' 🥹🫶
I love you babies ♥️😗

Will post soon🥰