𝐗𝐈𝐈

Around 2pm taekook reached to Jeon mansion. Kook again be a gentleman and open the car door for tae who hop out from the car like a happy kid.

Kook bring lagage with him. Tae ring the bell a maid opened the door she took the bag from kook's hand.

"Tae let me show you my room baby" "your room?" Tae asked confused as she thought they will live in seperate rooms.

"Yeah you can stay in my room I'll sleep in guest room" "why?"

Kook pull tae towards his chest by her waist and whisper in her ear "I don't want your scent linger on any other beds apart from mine love"

Tae closed her eyes feeling the hot breath on his earlobe, shiver run through her spine, her hands automatically wrap around kook's neck.

Kook pick tae in bridal style and left for his room. Tae gasp as kook started climbing stairs. "You can trust on me love, I'll protect you at any cost" kook lovingly peck her forehead who snuggle her face in his chest with a shy smile.

Kook stop at a certain door "I really want you to treat like a queen which you are, bub but right now the queen is in my arms, so my queen will you open the door for your lover?"

"You are so cheesy, and I love it" tae peck his cheek with her own red cheeks.

Tae open the gate, kook step inside with tae in his arms and close the gate with his leg. Kook gently put tae on his bed and peck her forehead.

"You should rest for a while must be tired" "why would I be tired you drive all the way to here you must be tired from all the driving"

"It's nothing new love, how about freshing up and having lunch and then have a movie marathon?" Tae's eyes sparkled from the idea she nod rapidly like a kid.

"Did my baby liked the idea?" Kook asked while pulling her cheeks.
"I loved it" tae said with a wide smile.

"Okay love then change your clothes and fresh up I'll call you for lunch ok?" "Okie captain" tae dramatically said while saluting him. Kook chuckle at her and smooch her nose making tae scrunch her nose cutely.

She is so adorable for kook, so precious that he is head over heels for her even in the short period of time. No one can imagine his love for her.

She is like an angel in his life, who didn't just bring a ray of happiness but a whole sun in his life. Hope it's stay forever.

Kook left his room, 'now tae's room' but turn back and without minding he entered and found tae taking off her blouse.

He quickly turn around, tae scream feeling the presence of another person in the room.

"It's me I'm sorry, I didn't saw anything I swear love" kook nervously said. A fear crept in his heart.

"Koo it's you I thought someone else enter" tae stop unhooking her blouse and turn around and look at him only to find him staring at door.

"Ko-" "I'm sorry baby" kook said still facing the door and left the room in hurry.

"Oh shit! Jeon where's your fucking manners huh!?? Can't knocked first you stupid, what if she feels uncomfortable around me now oh no no!!" Kook is talking and cursing himself for entering in the room without knocking.

Kook sigh and sat on the guest room bed.
"But now what will I do I don't have any clothes in guest room" he thought for a while then stand up and again proceeded towards his room.

He thought twice before knocking the door. "Koo?" Kook hummed at her question. "Come in baby" he seems relaxed by the pet name.

He entered the room nervously eyes down sticking to the floor, seems like he find the marble floor more interesting than the beauty in front of him.

"What happen kook?" Tae asked politely.
"A-actually I came for my clothes" he said and rub his nape. Tae stood up from the bed and stand infront of him circling her hands around his torso.

Kook's arms automatically wrap around tae's waist who smile at him. "Is something bothering you?"

"Umm....I'm sorry" "sorry for what bunny?" "F-for the earlier encount-"
"It's okay kook, I didn't feel uncomfortable or any bad feeling from you, infact you know where I feel safe?" Kook slowly shook his head, tae cup his face in her small gentle palms.

"I feel the most safest person in your arms, I know you'll never let me get hurt I trust you kook" kook's eyes shine with tears, he peck her forehead with his now trembling lips.

Tae hug him so tightly like he would leave her any moment. "F-for real?" "Ya for real" kook sighed softly.

"Even if you had saw me naked earlier I would didn't feel uncomfortable under your loving stares"

It would be a statement if I said kook feel the most happy person rightnow. He knew he win in life today. Not so soon a playful grin took place from that loving happy wide smile. Kook said with a smirk.

"Ya anyway I'm gonna see that eventually in the future itself" "koooo!!!" Tae hit his chest who chuckle at her and squeeze her body against his.

"Ahh yu'll brole mee" tae said in baby voice with pout. "Aw baby why are you so cute, I'll nom nom you" kook pretend like he is eating her cheeks who protest with 100% power but 0% damage.

"Is my baby blushing huh?!" Kook said with a teasing smile. Tae hide her red cheeks with her hands. "Aww my love don't need to be shy" kook said and caress her back.

"You came for clothes na?" Tae asked with a pout, kook nod at her and is about to went towards his closet when tae held his hand. Kook look at her with confusion.

"Koo I have a question" "never hesitate to ask anything love" kook again engulf her between his bulk arms.

"Can I wear causal tshirt at home?" Tae look at him with innocent puppy eyes while questioning him.

"Baby you can wear whatever you want, love you are marring me and going to your second home not any jail where you are restricted to wear what you want, you are never going to get forced to do something or wear anything"

These words left from kook's mouth with sadness dripping, tae notice the sudden change and felt pain in her heart.

"I didn't meant to hurt you kook, sorry" te said while holding her ears, a sad pout formed on her lips out of habit.

"No, love I'm sorry if I ever make you felt that way" "no koo you never, you always treat me like a queen" kook held her both hands which are still holding ears. And look straight in her eyes.

"You can wear whatever you want love your man can fight" with that he kiss her deeply who reciprocate him as soon as she process his words.

Kook can feel her smile in the kiss, kiss is a slow one with a lot of emotions. Both pull away with a smile on their faces.

"Koo, can I wear your tshirt as I just bring suit and sarees with me" tae ask koo who nod his head and took tae in closet with him.

"Here pick whatever you want love afterall it's going to be ours too in the future" tae blush at these thoughts, but it's true that she have to share the same room, closet and life with him, with her koo.

Tae pick a black tshirt from his wardrobe and a pair of black shorts while looking at kook as she is asking for permission who just smile at her.

Tae peck his cheeks and left to change in washroom. Till kook also choose a tshirt and trouser for himself.

He walk out from closet and the sight infront of him is breathtaking.

To be continued...

Trying to post as soon as I can.

I failed in maths 😭💀

Prayer for your author to pass.

Your fav subject?

Mine is social science and English