9️⃣

ELLIE POV:
Right now me and ash are in the lunch line getting food of course. I look around trying to spot Nova, but unfortunately I can't see her...

I sigh and play with my hair as ash put food onto my plate. We use our cards then go to a table near the exit, with Uni and Maria already sitting there. I try and look around one more time as we sit down.

"Can't find nova?" Ash asks me and I nod. "She told me her classes start the same time as me today but wasn't at the dorm in the morning. (Different day btw)

"Maybe she stayed at someone else's dorm last night?" Uni points out and I put my hands to my head. There isn't even a word to describe the jealousy I felt when Uni said that.

"Shut up Uni. Maybe she snuck out last night?" Maria points out too.

"Wait she's coming!" Asher whisper shouts at me and he looks at me. I play with my food as I hear nova come up behind me.

"Hey." Nova says putting her hand on my shoulder as she sits down. "H-hi!" I say with a crack in my voice as I look at nova and she smirks.

Nova sits down to me and I feel her hand slip to my waist then she takes her hand off me completely. I look at Asher and I can see he's holding back his laughing.

"Did you know, when I was little I had a duck?" Uni says a facts trying to get any awkwardness out the way. I laugh looking at her.

"So random." I say giggling and I can FEEL novas eyes on me. I look back at her and she smiles.

Blood rushes to my face and I put my hands on my cheeks looking back at Asher. Asher laughs at me and I roll my eyes.

"When I was little I had like 4 pit bulls." I hear nova say. I look back at her with a smile. "That's nice." I look nova in the eyes and I bite my lip.

"That's cool! I've always wanted one but my mom said until I graduate with my bachelors, and have my own house though..." Maria says with a sigh at the end.

Nova smiles and laughs. "Well I'm allergic to dogs so..." I say frowning.

"It's ok. At least you can have cats." Nova says to me and she puts her hand on my shoulder. My blush gets harder and I close my eyes.

"Well I'm allergic to cats!" Ash reminds me. We had this plan since we were 6 that once we graduate college we're gonna move in together and have 2 Guinea pigs!

"Oh yeah!" I say giggling and I lean my head on Asher's shoulder. I look up and see his shocked face due to me forgetting about his allergy.

Nova looks me up and down when I put my head on Asher's shoulder. I don't really know what that means but I know it made me nervous. I look her in the eyes and it stays like that for about a minute before I take my head off his shoulder.

Nova sighs and nod. "okk..." I mumble eating a piece of fruit on my tray.

A/N:
Ok! So I'm in a situationship and both of our love language is physical touch! And today we were walking in the halls durning snack and we pass a group of boys WE BOTH HATE! Then she was getting something from her bag so I let go of her hand. And then one of the boys was like "are you guys just holding hands?" And I was like "no." But she's was about to say yes😔 so now I'm really upset w myself brooooo. She was so quiet the rest of the day too😭 I think she's mad or upset idk but can y'all help me how to make up w her!! bye love you guys goodnight