𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝔁-𝓕𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓮

𝓦𝓪𝓴𝓮𝔂, 𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓮𝔂, 𝓤𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼. 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓪 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓭𝔂𝓷𝓪𝓼𝓽𝔂. 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓲𝓰 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓪 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭, 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓦𝓪𝓵𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓯, 𝓸𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓪 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻?"

𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿

"Good morning, Chuck." I said, closing my bedroom door behind me.

Chuck stared at me intensely for a moment, analyzing my cheerful mood. "What the hell is wrong with you, and why are you so happy?"

"Today is our very last first day of high school." I smiled, then walked down the hallway with a skip in my step. I just have so many reasons to be happy but the main focal point is operation 'London Bridge., aka destroy Catherine Beaton.

Since Nate finally gave me the greenlight, I've pretty much turned into a secret agent getting all the additional information I need to take Catherine down. And it's made me blissful, destroying someone's life is actually so much fun. Research, plotting, creating files, it's just something about it.

Originally I was going to go about it the traditional way, get her into a public place and expose her. But then I realized, Catherine is so undeserving of something so plain, and average. If I want to take her down, I have to become her. Hence why operation 'London Bridge' phase one began yesterday.

Catherine wants Nate's full attention and affection and that's exactly what I'm going to give her.

I tuned into my inner Shakespeare and wrote the most beautiful, heart warming love note that was disguised in Nate's handwriting, sent it to Catherine's favorite floral shop, and had them send it along with her favorite flowers.

"Mom, I can't believe you didn't wake me up when you got home. I feel cheated." I heard Serena say to Lily, as Chuck and I walked into the dinning room. Lily, Serena and Eric sat at the table partaking in the breakfast that the Chef's prepared.

"Last time you said, you felt violated." Chuck reminded her, joining in their conversation.

"Welcome home, Lily." I said, bending down to her level to give her a hug.

She tensed up slightly, then relaxed "Oh my, thank you Chris." I stood up, rounding the table to grab some fresh fruit. "May I ask, what made you so happy this morning?"

"Today is just a beautiful day, and the start of our senior year."

"That's an amazing attitude to have." Lily compliments, the Van der Woodsen siblings gave me skeptical looks. "Oh, unfortunately your father couldn't be with us today because he had some business to attend to in Beijing, but he sends his best."

Eh, I wasn't really expecting him to be here anyways. "As he has done since kindergarten." Chuck said disappointedly.

I walked over to Chuck and grabbed him by the shoulders. "Don't let this ruin your day, business is business after all." I gave him a hug, but instead of returning it he gently pushed me away.

"Is this the day where you finally murder me, because if so then make it quick. This nice act is scaring me."

"Of course not, silly." I laughed, turning around to face the rest of the family. "Now I have to go meet Nate, but you guys don't have a good day-" I grabbed a green apple "Have a great day."