𝓐 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓮

A/n: Ya'll better like and comment or we fighting

𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝑔𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓅 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓁? 𝒮𝑜 𝑔𝓁𝒶𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓈𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝓊𝓈, 𝒰𝐸𝒮 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇. 𝒜𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒾𝓉 𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑜𝓇 𝒾𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝒶𝓎'𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓊𝓏𝓏. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝑜𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝑔𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓅 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝑒 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓁, 𝒾𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒.

𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿

"Whoa, someone's clearly having a rough morning." Nate greeted me, with two very large cups of coffee. Even with the big sun glasses I'm wearing, my eyes still burned from studying all night for a possible Ap exam that we're having today. "Whoever created Ap history deserves death and jail, in that order." He laughed, handing me a cup.

"No one told you to study for a test that's probably not going to happen, we go on spring break in two days and then we take our SAT's." Nate snaked his arm around me as we headed in the direction of the MET. "I won't take the chance of Nelly Yuki taking the first spot in class rankings from me," Bart would actually kill me if I did.

"With SAT's coming up Nelly will be at the top of her game, and I need to be there right along with her." We are tied for first and if any of us get less than an A minus, one of us gets bumped to second. "I thought you liked Nelly."

"I do, I just don't like losing to Nelly."

"So only getting four hours of sleep is worth beating Nelly Yuki?" Yes everything is worth beating Nelly and having the highest grade out of everyone including the guys of St.Jude. "Yes, which is why I'll be doing extra credit tonight."

"Aren't I staying over tonight?" Nate asked, he and I have been hanging out a lot more over the last couple of weeks. Pretty much everyday whether it's before, during, or after school and all day on weekends. It feels like everything is fully back in place, not just with us but our entire friend group. Serena and I are back to getting our nails done every Thursday, Blair and I have breakfast and lunch on the MET steps, and Chuck, he just pops up at random times.

"You are, I'll just be doing my work and you can find something to do." I took a sip of my coffee, while I checked my grades. Still all A's and the essay I did a month ago is still not even in yet, I was typing up a message to send to my english teacher as Gossip Girl popped up. I tried ignoring it by swiping up but it still took over my screen.

'𝐼𝓈 𝒮 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹?'

I gasped at the picture of Serena holding a pregnancy test box, maybe I spoke too soon and everything is far from being back to normal. "What,What's wrong?" I moved over the phone so he could see the post "Oh damn."

Oh I am in no condition to be dealing with this shit today, I didn't get enough sleep or have time to be dealing with this rumor but I will be making the best of this. "You don't think she's pregnant?" I looked around us, since we are so close to the MET there's so many students of St.Jude and Constance roaming around. "Probably not." I said lowly, there's so many people watching us right now from both the blast and maybe the fact that Nate has his arm around me.