𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓶𝓪𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷'𝓼 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓮

𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓰𝓸, 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓔𝓾𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓼 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝔀 𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓹𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓪 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓻𝔂. 𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓹é 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓭𝓭 𝓪 𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓴. 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪 𝓫𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯, 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷𝓼 𝓲𝓷𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓶𝓪𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓼.

"So Kati mentioned something about a custom-made corset, and I hear there are wigs involved?" Serena spoke as she, Blair and Christina lay on Blair's bed talking about the upcoming masquerade ball which they were going to. "It's a masquerade, you have to conceal your identity." Christina defended, not like she really cared she just wanted to see them with giant wigs.

"But actually I wanted to tell you guys about something special I have planned for Nate," Blair informed her two best friends, smiling. "It's a game, It's a scavenger hunt. Nate starts off the night with a clue, which leads him to a lady in waiting, who gives him a clue to the next lady." Christina gives Blair a confused look "You want Nate of all people to do a scavenger hunt?"

"Wait, you have ladies now?" Serena interjected, she and Christina gave each other a look. Not that it was a bad idea, no. It was too lavish for a guy like Nate. "If he finds me before midnight when the masks come off, he can claim his prize." Blair finished as she smiled blissfully, clearly happy with her plan.

"And what's that?" Serena asked, receiving a knowing look from both Christina and Blair. "Oh yeah, right sorry" Serena replied awkwardly considering everything that happened between her and Nate. "I just figured that after everything that's happened or hasn't happened, I should find some way to make it special"

"Well, that's really romantic Blair." Christina smiled at the brunette; She really did put a lot of effort into this plan, but will it be successfully executed or will Nate even try the girl questions in her mind not wanting to rain on Blair's parade. "Look if you don't want me to come tonight I totally get it" Serena piped in, feeling it would be awkward for Blair to have her there.

"What? No, I want you to come." Blair spoke as she sat up on her bed. "In fact, I was hoping you'd both be two of my ladies. Christina you can give him the first clue and Serena you can give him the last."

"You sure you want to?" Serena asked, "Tonight is all about starting over, I trust you and him." Serena shifted her gaze from Blair to Christina, who nodded in agreement. "Then we would be honored to serve you, my queen." Serena spoke as she and Christina bowed. Tonight is going to be a hell of a night.

𝓧𝓞𝓧𝓞

Christina was finishing up her glam as someone opened her door, she didn't even turn around because the only two people that had a key to her room were Chuck and Nate, "Chris, can we talk." She turns around to see the distress look on his face; Setting down her makeup brush she quickly walked over to him, guiding him to her bed. "What's wrong bear?" He smiled at the nickname she gave him when they were kids. Nate would always walk around with this brown teddy bear but truth be told, he only got one because Christina had an identical one. As he reminisced on that special memory he started to think about how much he loved the girl and would rather be with her. "Yo Nathaniel." she snapped her fingers pulling him out of a trance.