𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓛𝓲𝓮𝓼

𝓞𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝓭𝓮, 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓮𝓪𝓼𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓼 𝓮𝔁𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼. 𝓡𝓮𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓮, 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓷𝓽, 𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓴𝓮𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓷 𝓾𝓹 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮.

swimsuit, you can pick something else if you'd like ;))

Someone thought it was a great idea to steal the key to the school. Now the smart thing to do after doing such a dumb thing is to sneak in, take a few pictures, get out and then put the key back where they found it but this is the Upper East Side. The smart thing to do isn't fun and that's pretty much all the teenagers in this place think of, is fun. Which is why the entire junior class is having a pool party in the middle of winter, and of course I went along because of free alcohol and I love being in water.

Nothing is more relaxing than floating in water, you can literally imagine yourself being anywhere in the world with whoever you want. "Are you ever going to stop being mad at me?"I didn't even bother turning my head because the sound of his voice is recognizable, also Nate's the only one who I'm mad at. He's been bothering me since christmas, hoping I'll acknowledge his apology and everything will go back to normal.

I let out an irritated sigh, why should I bother hearing him out if all he's going to do is mess it up all over again. "You can't still be mad at me over the ball, so Blair must've told you about her and I." Nate is partially true, I am still mad over the ball but I'm definitely enraged over the fact he and Blair had sex the night of the ball. I'm pretty sure I almost had an aneurysm when she pulled me aside and told me, but will I admit to that? Hell no.

I turned my head with an unphased expression "I am still mad over the ball because you ruined my evening, but honestly I'm more upset with the fact that you keep doing dumb things and apologizing for it just to do it all over again."

"That's not true." Nate argues, he moved closer to the edge of the pool. He looks cute in his swim trunks from where I'm sitting but I'm still mad at him.

"It's not? You admit your feelings and when I don't give you the response you want, you ignore me and start chasing back after Blair." He went to say something but I stopped him. "Then when I continue on with my life and direct my attention elsewhere like the single woman I am, you start acting like some obsessed psycho." I hopped off the floatie and moved up to the edge of the pool so I could face him.

"It's exhausting and fucking pathetic, so if you want me like you say you do or better yet want us to go back to normal then earn it. Because apologizing is no longer cutting it, I want action not meaningless words." I pushed past him.There's nothing left to say, if he doesn't come correct then I'm not talking to him anymore.