I wonder how my dad and uncles are doing now. The thought of them made me start crying again. I heard Daniko door closing, meaning he got in, I completely zoned out just now.

"Hey baby, we're gonna see them now. Just hold on a little," he said, I nodded and laid my head on the head rest.

He pulled out the driveway and drove off. He was going at a speed that got us to the hospital quickly.

20 minutes later, I saw the hospital come into view. My heart felt like it was pounding out my chest. I don't know what to expect going into the hospital. I was trying to call my mom and sister earlier but wasn't getting either of them. Was that a bad sign?

Daniko was comforting me throughout the whole ride, I don't know what I would have done without him. I love him so much.

I saw him pull into the parking lot and parked the car. He turned it off and let out a sigh.

"Baby I know it's going to be hard, but whatever happens in there, we gotta stay strong for the babies ok," he said, holding my face.

"I'll t-try my best,"I said, in case trying to hold back the tears

"I'm going to get your wheelchair from the back," he said, and I nodded. He got out and went in the back to get the wheelchair. He soon came to the passenger side and pulled the door open. I sat up, and he helped me out of the car and into the chair. He put our stuff in my hands, and we headed to the hospital.

"Jeremiah texted me earlier where they were,"he told me, and I nodded.

We went deeper into the hospital until we reached the Emergency section, I looked around and spotted my family. I could see my mom, Tyra. Kennedy, Auntie Vinny, and Sierra crying. Jeremiah and Jameson were comforting them while baby Jaylen was looking around confused.

"Ma," I shouted, and they looked up and spotted me. Daniko started pushing me towards them while they were coming over as well.

They all engulfed me in a hug and then did the same to Daniko. Seeing them crying made me start, too. I couldn't hold them back anymore.

"Has anyone talked to you guys yet?," I asked, sniffling.

"A doctor said he will give us some information soon," ma said, and I nodded. Daniko reached out for my hands and intertwined our hands together. I rested my head against his tummy, and he started to rub my back.

We were there talking for a while about dad, Uncle Jamie, and Kenny until we saw two officers walk up to us or I assume detectives.

One was a dark-skinned male, and the other looked Hispanic. The dark-skinned one looked very familiar, but I can't remember seeing him before.

"Family of My Gibson, Mr Martin and Mr Johnson ?" the dark-skinned one asked, and we all nodded.

"I'm Detective Sloan, and this is Detective Rodriguez," He said after.

"Nice to meet you, detectives," Ma said.

"We came here to ask the victim some questions, but I see they won't be able to answer them now," Detective Sloan said.

"I'm sure we can help with some of the questions," Auntie Vinny said.

"Great, do any of you know anyone that was out for your husbands," he asked.

"What do you mean by that? I thought it was an accident," I asked, confused.

He looked at me for a bit, then turned back his attention to the moms.

REVENGE || [ᴏᴜʀ ʙʟᴇssɪɴɢ sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें