Aiden head canons (Angst)

(TW for mentions of suicide and self-harm

1. Sometimes has days where he feels extremely depressed and when he does the only thing that motivates him to get up is his friends.

2. When he found out about Ashlyn's self-harm he cried in secret because he didn't want her doing the same things that he did when he was small.

3. Aiden made Ashlyn promise that she wouldn't leave him because, "She was the only one who he truly loved like this."

4. Aiden doesn't care for his mom most of the time, because she can be sort of rude, but when he cries and it's not Ash he wants, it's his mom. 

5. Watched his dad cry when he was ten begging Aiden to, "just tell him what he was doing wrong as a parent." 

6. In episode 61 when Aiden says, "So that's what it feels like. The adrenaline was nice, but- I don't like how much she's shaking." He was remembering the time in his like that he wanted to attempt suicide.

7. Anytime he sees pictures of his younger self, he avoids making eye-contact with himself because he's afraid he'll go back to that.

8. After going to Savannah, he didn't eat a proper meal for weeks because he's afraid of throwing up.

9. Was put on Prozac when he was very young and tried to overdose on it when he was 11.

10. Aiden never truly got over Ash crying when he died.