Ashlyn head canons (Angst)

(This whole list is basically self-harm, eating disorders, and suicide so if you can't read this than skip it, please.)

1. When she was only ten she tries to kill herself, and when she was asked why she said, "Because it's too loud. It's all too loud." 

2. When she was younger and had just started ballet, she was skinny but still bigger than the other girls and she would hear them talking about her.

3. She only ever had one person in ballet that she actually liked but they were never "friends."

4. One time, when she ran out of foundation and her scars were visible, Logan showed her his to make her feel better.

5. One time she passed out in front of her ballet class because she hadn't eaten all week so she wasn't bloated for her performance that Friday.

6. One time she was crying uncontrollably and snuck out her window to go cry in the graveyard so her parents wouldn't hear her.

7.She once heard Barron yelling at his friends for mentioning Logan's bulimia so she walked him around the school and talked to him about it.

8. Her and Logan regularly talk about their eating disorders with one another because they don't want to worry the rest of the group.

9. She cried in front of Taylor once because she "Referenced Taylor Swift" by drawing stars around her scars.

10. Once broke down crying in front of the group and begged them not to leave her because she truly loved them like nobody else in her life.

11. One time after a performance her ballet teacher pulled her aside worried because she had, "gotten too skinny to be healthy."

12. She gained a bit of weight back right before going to Savanah but by the time she came back she had lost it all again.

13. Relapsed in self-harm and went over to Aiden's house where he kissed every one of her scars/cuts.