Seasonal Activities

Start from the beginning

A scream was heard as Hakuro and Rigur came over to see an unconscious Gobta now tied up with Rimuru and Blake staring at him.

Hakuro: It seems like you found him my lord.

Blake: Yep, but I'm afraid I won't be joining you guys. It seems like I need to help my little brother find something to do for his day off.

Rigur: It's no problem Lord Blake, we'll take it from here.

Rimuru decided to pay Geld a visit, who was someone that had similar situations to Rimuru during days off.

Rimuru: I guess I'm just as much a workaholic as you, so I can't really lecture you about taking a break.

Geld: The difference is that you and Lord Blake take pleasure in you what do. With me, I merely loose myself in constant work. And when I do get a break, I tend to feel lost... when my hands are idle, I feel as though I stand out too much.

Blake: ...I can see why you think that.

I was referring to how they're were several children climbing all over Geld's sitting form and playing around him, like he was some kind of statue at a playground.

Rimuru: So quick question, do you like kids?

Geld: N-No I... I um...

A little Goblina named Kokobu nearly fell off Geld's shoulder, but he managed to quickly catch her.

Geld: Woah there! Be careful now.

Kokobu looked at Geld, before she smiled and began laughing while Geld just looked perplexed.

Geld: I'm not sure why... this just always happens when I'm not doing anything...

Blake: I think they like you and wanna play. Maybe in your spare time, you can work at the school as some kind of substitute if you'd like. 

Geld: W-Well I-

But the kids began to laugh and shout in agreement at this, leaving Geld somewhat stunned.

Geld: I'll... consider it I suppose.

Blake: Well I don't think these little ones are giving you much a choice.

Later:

I walked into the office to see Shuna dusting the place with Rimuru sitting on the desk.

Shuna: Greeting Lord Blake! Did you need something?

Blake: No, just trying to find Rimuru.

She nodded and went back to work, not even noticing the Slime right behind her.

Said Slime then began to roll around and bounce up and down in the table before splitting into two and having both copies continue. Shuna heard the noise and looked back, only to find nothing as Rimuru had attached himself to the ceiling.

Shuna: Lord Blake, did you hear something?

Blake: ...No.

She stood for a bit, before shrugging and returning back to work as Rimuru came down.

Rimuru bounced and split himself into two again before those split again and again and again, until the entire area behind Shuna was staring to filled with nothing but Slimes.

Blake: What the fu...

Shuna turned back again, and this time Rimuru managed to assemble back into one Slime just as she saw him.

Shuna: Oh! I didn't realize you were here Lord Rimuru.

Rimuru: Hehehehe.

Blake: Um...