Fight for the Goblin Village

Finally, fresh air and sunlight! It feels like we've been stuck down there for days!

{Mimir: It was not days, master.}

I know, Mimir. It's a figure of spe-

{Mimir: It was far longer then that.}

Huh?

{Mimir: Specifically, It was actually six months.}

...HOW?!

Rimuru: Hey, I haven't really heard anything from Veldora after I ate him. I'm starting to worry that he might already be gone...

{Mimir: Veldora is still conscious and is currently still within Rimuru's stomach, watching from the inside.}

Blake: Don't worry, given the amount of magicules he had and the obvious power difference. I have a hard time believing he's just gone like that.

Rimuru: Yeah, you're probably right. We did make a promise, so we'll just have to go on lots of adventurers so that we have some cool stories to tell Veldora when we meet again.

Blake: Yeah, it'll be interesting when we... wait!

I quickly stopped after sensing the faint presence of several creatures coming near us.

Suddenly, we heard the sounds of footsteps running and turned to see a small group of little green humanoids with makeshift and weapons.

{Mimir: Goblins are a race of Sprite Demi-Humans and are one of the races that populate the Great Jura Forest, with many different tribes dotting around the forest.}

Scrawny bodies... damaged and rusting weapons... most of them don't even have armor and the very few that do look like it's made out scrap and cloth to try and make something for protection.

The bandana wearing Goblin who seemed to be the leader then spoke up:

Bandana: S-Strong ones... please forgive me, but... do you have some sort of business in the forest?

He was clearly referring to us, I looked rather strong and Rimuru wasn't even bothering to hide his aura which was spilling out like crazy unlike mine which was hidden.

{Mimir: Your aura was suppressed, because I was suppressing it for you before you came out here. If I hadn't, then the Slime might have instantly died from the exposure.}

Ah, that's all the in past now.

{Mimir: You only figured it out seven hours ago...}

That's a matter of opinion.

Blake: Hey Rimuru, I think it might be a good idea to probably introdu-

Rimuru: HI! IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!! MY NAME IS RIMURU AND THIS MY SWORN BROTHER BLAKE! WE'RE NOT BAD MONSTERS!!

GAH! WHY THE HELL IS HIS VOICE SO LOUD?!

{Mimir: He didn't set an exact preference.}

But why it is automatically set to max?!

The sudden booming sound of Rimuru's voiced across the area, forcing the Goblins to the ground out of fear and me to clutch my ears in pain.

Bandana: P-PLEASE SIR! WE'RE VERY AWARE OF JUST HOW MUCH STRENGTH YOU POSSESS! PLEASE SPARE FROM YOUR ALL POWERFUL VOICE!!

Rimuru: O-Oops, sorry is this better?

Bandana: Well we sensed a powerful monster lurking around and came to investigate it.

Rimuru: Woah! So did you already find it?

Bandana: Surely you jest, you can't full us sir. Even if you decided to take on the form of a Slime.