Y/N: Guys, come on.

The four then begin to hike in the same direction as Y/N, Josh and Heather stop and look at each other.

Josh: All I'm saying is that we can move as fast as we can but if we have no fucking clue where we're going, well then it really doesn't matter. Does it?

Heather: We're following the creek and Mike seems satisfied with that.

Y/N: Look, how about this, I have a house it's not too far. If we reach, there then I know where to get out of the woods since I walk to the path out of the woods every day.

Before they can Josh or Heather can say anything Mike sees them and yells.

Mike: Would you guys stop it!

The four continue to march on until Josh lays on his back and Heather plops down next to him holding the camera.

Josh: We are lost, we are fucked, we are done, we are dead, we are fucked.

Josh begins to roll down embankment and stops when he runs into a tree.

Josh: I'm just gonna stay here. You guys find somebody; I'll be under this tree with the vine. This is really fucked up.

Heather: I know.

Mike: Yeah, we really, really need to work together.

Josh: Seriously, the area is not that fucking big.

Heather: Exactly, it's very hard to get lost in America these days, and it's even harder to stay lost. So, we've got that on our side.

Josh gets up and walks toward the camera.

Heather: What?

Mike: Well, were doing a pretty god damn good job at being lost!

Y/N: Here we go.

The group begins to argue.

Josh: Cause at this point, when you're not home today, when I'm not home today people are going to start noticing. Like my girlfriend is defiantly going to notice that I'm not back today and that I haven't fucking called. I mean if I had called it would be one thing, but you know, if I just get back. But if I don't get back period and I don't call she's going to notice which means that if by tonight we haven't found shit, someone's going to be looking for us.

Y/N: Exactly, so let's keep moving so when they do look for us, they might find us.

They all begin to hike once more as they come across a stream and Josh finishes crossing on the other side.

Heather: Oh no.

Josh: Don't come this way! Come another way! Go down there! I just got my whole shit wet!

Mike: laughs.

Heather: Oh shit. Well, let's try it this way.

Josh: I don't think you want to try it this way. I think you want to try it the other way.

Heather: If we didn't have these fucking packs, it would be so much easier.

Josh: There must be a...

They then hear Mike continuing to laugh.

Heather: Is that Michael laughing?

Josh: Shut the fuck up and cross the stream.

Heather: He's laughing!? Michael, that is the first time I've heard you laugh in days!

They cross the stream and Heather's boots get wet after crossing the stream as Josh and Mike continue to laugh.