bloodlines and betrayal

Author's POV

The night was a canvas of shadows, each corner of the city holding its secrets. In one such shadowed alley, Neil Rathore, the enigmatic heir of the Rathore Empire, stood tall amidst the chaos of the underworld. His eyes, usually cold and calculating, burned with fury as he confronted the man before him.

NEIL'S POV

Neil's grip on the man's collar tightened, his rage barely contained. The man's face was a mask of fear, his eyes darting around in a desperate attempt to escape Neil's Wrath.

NEIL:
(voice like ice) Who sent you? Who dares to cross the Rathores?

The man remained stubbornly silent, a defiant smirk on his face.

MAN:
(spitting) You'll never find out, Rathore SCum.

Neil's patience snapped like a taut wire. In a swift motion, he drew his qun and pressed it against the man's kneecap.

NEIL:
(voice low and dangerous) Last chance. Who. Sent. You?

The man's defiance crumbled as the searing pain shot through his leg. With a cry of agony, he finally Cracked.

MAN:
(yelling in pain) It was.. Black Wolf! That bastard!

Neil's blood ran cold at the name. Black Wolf, a name whispered in the darkest corners of the underworld, a formidable enemy.

NEIL:
(gritting his teeth) I want names. Everyone who's turned against us.

MAN:
(panting) He... he's building an army. Against the Rathores.

NEIL: The revela tion hit Neil like a punch to the gut. Black Wolf, once a rival, now a formidable enemy.

NEIL:
(furious) Get out of my sight before | put a bullet in your head.

With those words, Neil pulled the trigger, the gunshot echoing through the alleyway. The rman fell to the ground, clutching his wounded leg in agony.

NEIL: (coldly) That's a warning. Tell Black Wolf that I'm coming for him.

INT. RATHORE MANSION -LATER THAT NIGHT

Neil stormed into the opulent halls of the Rathore Mansion, his steps echoing with purpose. His mind raced with thoughts of revenge, his blood boiling with anger.

NEIL'S THOUGHTS:

Black Wolf ... building an army against us. That treacherous snake. I won't let him get away with this.

As Neil passed the grand portrait of his ancestors, he felt a surge of determination. The Rathores were a proud family, and their legacy would not be tarnished by Black Wolf's betrayal.

NEIL:
(to Achintya, his trusted brother) We need to find out everything about Black Wolf's plans. Every detail.

ACHINTYA:
(nodding) I'm on it, Neil. Il have my men scouring every corner of the city.

NEIL: (gripping Achintya's shoulder) And find out who else is working with him. Anyone who dares to stand against us will pay the price.

With a nod from Achintya, Neil turned and walked towards his office, his mind already strategizing his next move.

INT. NEIL'S OFFICE-LATER THAT NIGHT

Neil sat behind his grand desk, the weight of responsibility heavy on his shoulders. His eyes burned with determination as he reviewed the files spread out before him.

NEIL'S THOUGHTS:

Black Wolf thinks he can take us down. But he underestimates the Rathores. We will crush him, and anyone who stands with him.

Just as Neil was deep in thought, his secretary entered the room, a look of concern on her face.

SECRETARY:
(voice trembling) Boss... theres something you need to know.

NEIL:
(coldly) What is it?

SECRETARY:

(nervously) There's been an explosion... near your car. It's... it's completely destroyed.

Neil's eyes widened in anger, his heart pounding with fury.

NEIL:
(furious) What?!

Without another word, Neil stormed out of the office, his mind consumed with thoughts of revenge. The explosion was a clear message from Black Wolf, but Neil was not one to back down.

NEIL'S THOUGHTS:

Black Wolf wants a war? He's got one. The rathores will not rest until every traitor bought to justice.

________

" Betrayal lurks in the shadows. The Rathores rise, vengeance in their eyes. Brace for the storm ".

"May the shadows of uncertainty lead to the light of triumph. Best wishes on this tumultuous journey."

HAPPY READING 😊