CHAPTER 37: Wheel of Time

Start from the beginning

She might not be able to give birth again and he wasn't bothered about that now he was just grateful for the three they had.

It was really difficult but being the man of faith he was he accepted his fate in good faith.

The following day Fatima got discharged and in the next two hours they boarded the next flight back to Nigerian with their beautiful daughter whom they named "Um'kaltoom" and her two adorable brothers, leaving behind the bad energy in Egypt and embracing their fate and new life as a family of five.

And since that fateful day Kabir Humaydh severed all ties with that country he never wanted anything to do there, He never even stepped his feet there anymore,hence he rejected Kaltoom's demand to go there and study he didn't want her out of his sight not even for a blink, even though Fatima his wife took the blame for the disapproval he was the main reason behind it.

Fatima had always wanted to have a lot of kids, Kabir loved her with his life and couldn't bear anything that could hurt her or her feeling, He remembered how he had always called her "Mother of my 24 kids" and she used to love it.

Her happiness knew no bounds when she tested positive for her first pregnancy test four months after their marriage, She had started shopping right away for the baby and embraced her pregnancy with love.

Indeed Kabir loved Fatima with everything in him and he cursed and blessed that day.

They decided to leave behind what has happened in Egypt right there and move on with life, they never told anyone Their daughter had a twin no one knew about it.

...............

Meanwhile in Egypt

The other twin who was in the mortuary waiting to be buried, as Kabir has refused to take part he was too heartbroken, since it was an Islamic oriented hospital he kissed the baby goodbye and handed her to them to be buried.

He couldn't make it, she was born late in the night and thus couldn't be buried until the next day and unfortunately their flight was early the next day.

"Doctor, Doctor, Doctor!" Dr Hashem's wife Sumayya called as she barged into her husbands office, who was attending to a patient.

He excused himself and went to meet his wife who was now waiting outside.

"The baby from last night..... She's breathing" she said with tears of joy.

Dr. Hashem couldn't believe his ears he was amused.

They quickly took the baby and she was attended to immediately.

The poor baby was in severe condition but luckily she was a fighter and she made it, but the bad news was Mr.Kabir meant it when he said he wanted nothing to do with Egypt cause not a trace of him was found afterwards.

Thus, The baby was taken into an orphanage and luckily a couple adopted her few years
later.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mr. Kabir looked at his wife's pale face, she looked so peaceful yet sick.