"Did the girl live?"

Now days

She was crying while thinking about all this. She must have been crazy, right? Otherwise, why would a person cry for someone else who should already forgotten her?

Yun-a, whose face was red from crying and screaming, she wiped the tears on her face, and as she wiped the tears were flowing from her eyes again. She said okay to herself. She started her car again and continued to drive home.

When she came home, took off her clothes and got into the bathtub. Every time it rained, it reminded her of that day, and at that moment it started to rain. Since it was raining and she was in the hot tub, she took her phone and chose one of the Jungkook's song.

"So I'm gonna hate you
I'm gonna hate you
Paint you like the villain that you never were
I'm gonna blame you
For things that you don't do
Hating you's the only way it doesn't hurt"

While listening to the song, tears began to flow from her eyes again. After she finished her shower, she neither dried her hair nor put on any clothes, she just got into the bed with her bathrobe and the towel on her head and went to sleep.

~•~

Minah came home and called out to find Yun-a, but when there was no sound, she entered her room.

"Baby, my Yun-a, wake up and sleep without drying your body and hair."

She called out but she didn't answer, Minah was worried at that moment.

"Yun-a, girl wake up, you're scaring me, Yun-a."

She touched her, her body was burning, she put her ear to her face, she could barely breathe. She immediately took the phone and called the hospital, the hospital said that the ambulance would arrive as soon as possible, and that's exactly what happened, the ambulance arrived within five minutes. When they arrived at the hospital, Minah didn't know what to do and was just wandering around in that small area.

~•~

Fifteen minutes later, the doctor left the room.

"Doctor, what happened to her? She had a fever, she wasn't responding even though I called her so many times."

"Don't worry, she is fine now, she must be cold, her temperature has risen a little, her food supplements are low, and judging by her blood tests, she must have deprived herself of nutrition lately. My advice is that she needs to eat as soon as possible and come to his senses. We stopped her fever so she couldn't get more sicker. To prevent this from happening, we gave her an IV drip and some antibiotics, but since the antibiotics are strong, she should eat foods that contain plenty of value, like meat. Get well soon!"

"Thank you, doctor!"

She was a little relieved when she found out that Yun-a was fine, but her mind remained on what the doctor said, she couldn't eat properly. She entered her room and sat on the chair next to her, holding her hand, Yun-a woke up.

"Minah"

"My love, baby, are you awake? Should I call someone? Tell me what you want?"

"I'm fine, where are we?"

"We are in the hospital, my love. As soon as you came out of the shower, you were neither dressed nor drying your hair. You had a fever. When I came home, I called you and you did not answer me. How can you not take care of yourself? Don't you love yourself at all?"