16. A dinner date

I have never seen a person as rude as Lilith Berenguer

I have never seen a person as rude as Lilith Berenguer. No manners. No professionalism. No shame. No hesitation. Nothing. Just a bunch of beauty on her face and body.

Hm, yes, she is way too beautiful. She's clever and powerful as well. Her words are the command for most of the people in Italy. She's a Princess of San Marino, after all. Berenguer are the government and she's the only heir, what could stop her except the bullet in her head?

.

But, having power doesn't give you the right to flirt with anyone, does it? What was she thinking while flirting with Dark in his own office? I mean, it's not professional to flirt with the owner of the office, is it?

Lilith kissed on Dark's cheeks. She kissed on his cheeks and Dark let her do it so. She placed her palm on his chest and he let her do. She kept claiming to know him so well and he didn't even refuse. What the hell do they exactly have between them?

Were they in a relationship? No, it can't be, Dark didn't tell me about it. Maybe they were just casual friends. But Lilith's confidence said they were more. Perhaps, they were friends-with-benefits. But Dark isn't someone who'd make friends. It must be fuck-and-go thing. Definitely.

Why else Dark would defend Lilith? Why did he accept her dinner invitation in the first place? What is wrong with him? Is he seriously going to go and have dinner with Lilith Berenguer?

.

"I'd die before dating Dark." I uttered when Light's words surprised my core. In all of the possible solution, Light came up with something Dark and I would never be able to implement?

"I'm not eager to date you either." Dark affirmed as if I will be a crying mess because of his rejection.

"You don't have any other choice," Light pat his palm on his forehead, relaxing on the couch. "It's the easiest way to solve the problem, Moon and brother."

"How could a dating would solve the problem?" I asked, glimpsing at Dark and looking away at the very next second. I don't want to even see Dark's face for another minute, dating him would be a far concern.

"Relationship will be the valid reason for why you're living in Dark's house." Light answered, his face as calm as always but showed confidence. "Valentino can't sue my brother for kidnapping crime if you tell the government you're willingly living in his house."

"But Miss Diaz invaded into my property and caused a death, how will you explain that to the government?" Dark looked at me as if I was the one to kill Antonio. He's blaming me for his uncontrolled anger, great. "I'm sure Valentino will pull out that topic even if Miss Diaz says she's living in our house willingly."

"It's not hard to make up some story, brother." Light smirked, "You can say Antonio misbehaved with Moon when she came to meet you on the container port." There's a reason Light is a head counselor of Mafias. "I don't think any boyfriend would let a man misbehave with his girl and live."