❥ her ~ m.s ❥

~Warnings~Cursing, sappy

~Warnings~
Cursing, sappy

If any of the warnings trigger you, please skip the chapter.

Word Count: 4,163

Song Recommendation: I Wanna Be Yours by Arctic Monkeys and Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding (Movie Version)

~Matt's POV~
Today's going to be a long day.
We're going to VidCon and Nick insisted on meeting all our fans who come, which will be tiring as hell.
Of course I'm excited but with our tickets being sold out, there's going to be a lot of fans and the meet and greet will take forever.
My social battery will die incredibly fast.
"Come on, Matt." Chris says.
I look up at Chris, snapping out of my inner monologue.
"Yeah, sorry." I say softly.
I grab my keys and we head to the car.
Opening the garage, I back out, close the garage door and start driving to VidCon.
You can do this, Matt.

Once we get to the venue for VidCon, we're directed to park in the back since we're influencers.
I park the car and we grab our badges from Laura and all head into the building.
"Are you okay?" Nick asks.
I nod my head and smile.
He smiles back and we make our way to behind our stage.
It's 10AM, and our show is at 10:30AM so we walk around to talk with other influencers as we wait.

10:29AM
We head to our stage to do our show.

We basically just talk at each other and the crowd is loving it. We get some questions and answer them live as well.
The fans that came, required us to be in a bigger room, which means a lot of people for the meet and greet.
You got this, Matt.

As soon as our show is finished, security starts to set up the Meet and Greet as Nick, Chris and I stand behind stage waiting for them to be done.
"Matt, are you sure you're okay?" Chris asks.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I say, smiling slightly.
He looks a little concerned but brushes it off.
"Okay, you're all set." A guy tells us.
We go back on stage and start the Meet and Greet.
I love meeting our fans, truly, but this is really taking a toll on my social anxiety.

A few hours passes by in a flash, thousands of selfies and signatures. I look down at my phone to see it's 3:27PM.
Just a little longer, Matt.
I'm starting to see the end of the line and let out a sigh of relief.
I notice a girl keeping to herself on her phone, and there are some girls behind her that are pointing and laughing at her.
What the hell?
As each fan comes up, says hi and leaves, I keep my eye on the girl.
It seems like she's by herself and everyone else is with another person.
I wonder why she came alone.
She's wearing one of our hoodies, some biker shorts, tennis shoes and has a small black purse.
Her Y/H/C hair falls past her shoulders and is curled. She has light makeup on and has earbuds in. Her gaze never leaves her phone.
I wonder if she knows about the girls behind her.
I keep looking over at her from time to time, my stomach filling with butterflies.
The closer she gets to us, the more nervous I get.
Why am I nervous?
I try my best to hide my nervousness but may not be doing a good job because Nick walks over slowly.
"What's wrong?" He whispers.
I look him in the eyes and shake my head, "Nothing."
He squints his eyes and looks me up and down.
"Are you sure?" He asks.
I nod my head.
He nods slowly and walks back over to where he was.
My head turns and my eyes meet her again.
This time, she's looking up from her phone and we make eye contact.
Her Y/E/C eyes pierce my soul, and yet, my nerves fade.
She smiles softly and I smile back at her.
Her face turns red slightly and she looks back down at her phone.
The next fan comes up and we take pictures and sign what she asks, I can't help but look up at her, every couple minutes.