❥ danger ~ c.s ❥

~Warnings~Contains stalking, blood and cursing

~Warnings~
Contains stalking, blood and cursing

If any of the warnings trigger you, please skip the chapter.

Word Count: 3,951

~Chris' POV~
Matt parks, finally finding a decent parking spot so we can start recording a car video.
"Finally!" I exasperate.
Matt rolls his eyes and takes the camera from Nick and he hands it to me.
I set it up on the dashboard, hit record and Matt gets out to make sure it's centered. He gets back in and says,"Hey you guys! It's the Sturniolo Triplets, back with another car video."
"Today is another Q&A since we haven't done one in a while." I say.
"I asked you guys on instagram to send in some questions that you are dying to know the answers to." Nick says, pulling out his phone.

~A few questions in, Chris notices something out of the corner of his eye~

I look over to see a girl about 5'3, in spandex, an oversized crewneck, with her hair tied up in a messy bun walking on the sidewalk, from the store, I presume to her car.

A second later, a man appears behind her.
She appears bothered and keeps her head hung low, I see her reach into her purse.
"Wait guys, shut up." I say to Matt and Nick.
They stop talking and I roll my window down, slightly.
"No, thank you." I heard her say.
"Oh come on mamas, you lookin' hella fine. Let me take you home." The guy says, stalking toward her.
"I'm not interested." She said, trying to gain distance.
"We have to do something." I whisper.
The guy grabs her arm. Matt and Nick agree and we get out of the car.
"Hey man, she said she's not interested." I shout.
The guy creepily turns toward me.
"Nobody asked you, pipsqueek." The man said.
The girl turned around.
I made eye contact with her for a moment.
Just a moment.
But in that moment, my heart skipped a beat as her Y/E/C eyes softened as she looked at me.

~Y/N's POV~
Thank god, I'm off work finally. Luckily, I work from home but I decide that I want some snacks so I grab my purse and keys and head to my car. I drive to the corner store that I'm a regular at and grab some snacks and a drink.
"Have a good night, Y/N." The cashier, Josh, says.
"You too, Josh." I say while walking out.
I start heading towards my car until I hear a whistle from behind me.

Not tonight. Please not tonight.

"Hey pretty lady!" I heard a man yell.
I keep my head down and reach into my purse and wrap my hand around my pepper spray, keeping my hand in my purse.
"Hey, I'm talking to you." The voice was closer.
"No thank you." I say, trying to quicken my pace.
"Oh come on mamas, you lookin' hella fine. Let me take you home." The guy practically begs.
"I'm not interested." I say, making some distance.
"Come on, please!" The guy begs and catches up to me.
He grabs my arm, causing me to let go of the pepper spray in my purse, then I hear, "Hey man, she said she's not interested."
I turn to look from where the voice came from.
3 guys close the doors to a minivan and start walking up to us.
"Nobody asked you, pipsqueek." The guy holding me says.
The boy wearing a white beanie makes his way closer to me while we are making eye contact and I yank my arm out of the man's grasp and run towards him.
He pulls me behind him, and keeps his arm around me ever so lightly.
The guy looks at me, then the boy, then me again.
"'Ight, I'll catch you later, mamas." He says and starts walking off.
The boy slowly starts backing me up to the other two.
He turns around to look at me, and I'm met with the two other boys looking at me with concerned looks.
"Are you okay?" The one with blonde hair asks.
I nod my head and start really looking at all three of them.