Chapter 5

San's POV

           I was recovering quite well, well that's what the doctor said and I didn't see wooyoung for past 4 days. My classroom was in the second floor and I really wanted to go to the venue, because I can't keep on sitting simply in class while my friends are practicing. I stood up, informed Yunho about my to be absence and left. I went to take up the lift while there was a lot of crowd, practically fighting to get in. I sighed, looks like I had to take up the stairs only.  While I took my crutches and started to descend, I saw wooyoung looking at me, well shocked, very shocked. I didn't mind it, I stared back confusedly and started getting down.

Wooyoung: Stupid!

I looked around to find the owner of such a word and it was obviously coming from wooyoung. He came near me, running.

Wooyoung: Don't you have friends?

San: Well I do, quite a lot.

Wooyoung:  What's the use, wouldn't they help you?

San: Excuse me?

Wooyoung: Don't you have eyes? Can't you use a lift?

San: Hey wait wait wait. Hold on. Why are you acting up? 😒

Wooyoung's face turned pouty. I knew I had made him sad, that's his facial reaction for sadness.

San: Well I wanted to take up the lift but it was too crowded and I should leave during break otherwise Mr.Sung wouldn't leave me if he sees me in this condition. So I thought of taking up the stairs.

Wait! Why am I explaining everything to him? But he looked really sad, why? Is he worried? About ME?

Wooyoung shook his head, indicating he understood.

Wooyoung: I will help you as ugh I'm going that way.

San: No you don't hav-

Wooyoung: Let's go

I knew he is obviously stubborn so I let him. We came out of our block and went to the venue

Wooyoung: Do you like dance that much? *pointing at my leg*

San: Yeah I do, I feel like I express myself better through dance. And *smiling* I found my love there

Wooyoung: Hmm Wait! WHAT?

As soon as we entered the venue, Yeonjun saw us and came running. He informed wooyoung that he would take me from there. Wooyoung nodded his head. I went in and turned around to say a 'thank you' to him but he was nowhere to be found, I shrugged and went inside.

Wooyoung's POV

         It was almost lunch break, I went inside the canteen to search for yeosang. He waved at me sitting in the corner of the hall, I was really hungry as I have been going around the college for the whole day as the festival is nearing and I have a lot of works to complete. As I sat, yeosang looked at me worriedly.