Chapter 3

No one's POV 

         San was so shocked to hear what wooyoung said. Both of wooyoung and San's friends were so confused by wooyoung's order. Wooyoung had a proud look in his face. He felt really happy by the fact that he won and for next few weeks, San will not meddle in his life.

San: Are you crazy, wooyoung?

Wooyoung: No I'm not and that's how a bet works and if you wanted to avoid it, you should've won *with a smirk* 😏 

With that wooyoung left telling San to meet him after college at his class.

Wooyoung's POV

Yessssssssssss. I really wanted to win this bet not only to make a fuss but in order to have someone drive me home. I know I should be independent but the way Kai hyung brought me up was totally different and now here I am not knowing how to drive a car or believe cab drivers after watching too many thriller movies. Now I don't have to worry about it as I have San as my chauffeur!

I should go now to class as I already missed a lot.

No one's POV

The long day came to an end and wooyoung was packing his bag happily when Yeonjun asked

Yeonjun: Why did you want San as your chauffeur?

Wooyoung: Meh, I heard he was a good one for that job. Hehe

Yeonjun: Hmm how can you blindly believe it? What if he kidnaps you?

Wooyoung: Eh? What? Yah Yeonjun why would he do that? And I'm more powerful than him, okay?

Yeonjun: I wish so.

Wooyoung knew Yeonjun was teasing him but what if it was real. Wooyoung shook his head and wanted to erase those thoughts as it was stupid to think about it. When he stepped out of the class, he met two sharp eyes staring deeply at him with hands crossed. It was San who was waiting for him.

Wooyoung: *with a slight smile* Okay byeeee guyssss. Don't forget tomorrow's day out. And you *pointing at San* follow me.

Wooyoung bit goodbye to his friends and walked towards the staircase while San followed him. Now San was carrying wooyoung's bag and the whole university was shocked to see this situation and were unable to process it.

 But unlike wooyoung's expectation of San scolding him and now making a scene out of it, San was unexpectedly quite and followed whatever the latter said

But unlike wooyoung's expectation of San scolding him and now making a scene out of it, San was unexpectedly quite and followed whatever the latter said. Wooyoung abruptly stopped in the corridor and turned to see who was walking behind him like a cat

Wooyoung: Yah San. Why are you behaving like a sloth today, can't you be a little fast?

San: Yeah whatever!

San just walked past him. Wooyoung was confused as to why San was behaving like this. If it was the usual San, now a war would have started but he behaves different today. Is he pissed off? Or tired? Or angry? Wooyoung's mind was filled with such thoughts. Now it's annoying Wooyoung 😑 a lot.