Chapter 4

No one's POV

         It was almost dinner time and Jungkook along with his parents were at LJ Hotels, one of the most luxurious hotel in Seoul.

His whole family was gathered there and his parents excused themselves for not bringing San along due to his ankle injury

His whole family was gathered there and his parents excused themselves for not bringing San along due to his ankle injury. But the main head of the family, San's Grandfather was not quite happy about it. Jungkook thought it was going to be boring as always and he continued eating, he was not very close with his cousins as he was not really interested in business like them. He knows he has to take over the company one day but he is not going to invest his time now in that. The dinner was silent with the elders talking business. Suddenly the grandfather said something which made the whole family spit their foods.

Grandfather: Yes, you heard it right. Jungkook is going to get married at the end of the month. The Choi family will arrange for a grand wedding which should shock the whole world as Jungkook will shortly take over Choi Enterprises in America.

Mrs.Choi: Yes Appa, but isn't it too soon? We only have 15 days left...

Hanni(San's Aunt): Yeah, and who is the bride? I mean, is it Jennie of Kim Enterprises or the granddaughter of Ares groups? 

Grandfather: You will meet the family soon and the bride is a male. Did you forget the promise?

Mr.Choi: No, Sorry Appa. Jungkook will marry him for sure.

Jungkook's heart crushed as he did not have a say in it and it was more like an announcement rather than a permission. They did not ask him whether he was ready to get married or take over the company and on top of that, marrying a "Boy" was not in his plate. He is Bi but still he doesn't know who he is or how he looks like or where he works, nothing. He thought he can't marry someone blindly. He looked at his father with pleading eyes 🥺 but he gave a reassuring "everything's gonna be fine" look. Jungkook thought that his father is going to support him no matter what. He sighed when the Grandfather called him asking whether he was okay with it but he knew it was a formal question with no options and gave him a soft yes as a reply. 

Choi's Residence

          Meanwhile San was so bored to stay in the house with no one besides him, he was strictly instructed by the doctor to not strain his leg if he wants to recover quickly, he wanted to ride his bike badly but he can't risk it as his dance program was nearing with Kai having so much hopes on him, he can never let down Kai. He started to surf through the channels and started watching random K-dramas. There were some cringe romantic scenes but San liked it, when he closed his eyes wanting to know the first person to emerge in his mind will be the one who he is in love with and when he did that, it only took 2 seconds for the person to appear, without San realizing, his lips formed a small smile as the person was smiling cutely and it was....