first chapter

Yn live with lisa
In morning

Yn: Today we are very late, hurry up
Lisa: Yes, I am really late today, I will miss my lecture.
Yn: so won't it be mine

both girls sit in the car

Yn: Driver, hurry up, maybe we both got punishment today.
Driver: This will not happen, everyone knows that you are the sister of Suga Tha Mafia King.
Yn: But  you don't know how afraid I am of my brother. What will happen to me if the professor complains to the principal?
Lisa: You fool, don't think like this, I will also get scolded along with you, think positive.

IN UNIVERSITY

Both of them try to sneak into class but the professor hits Lisa with a chalk and says...
Today again you both are late But today I will not let you. I will take both of you to the principal today

Yn: Sir please I will never be late again please forgive me
Lisa: Sir, don't take it to the principal, we won't do this again.

P.O.V

On the way, when the professor is taking both of them to the principal,office  they both run away from there.
Yn: We ran away from there just to keep the professor calm and forgive us.
Lisa: What would happen if the professor angrily complained to the principal?
Yn: Whatever happens, it will be fine, you just chill. I'm really hungry, let's go to the canteen.
Lisa: yes, I'm hungry too, come on

TEAHYUNG'S SIDE

Jungkook: Today we have to do character decide for our next anime and like you said This time there will be a competition for character choosing and random people can participate in it. This will also help people
Teahyung: Look, I don't want to help these people, doing so will benefit our company, that's why I am doing  this.
Jungkook: I thought you were only concerned about your own benefit... Well leave it, you are selfish.
Teahyung: So why are you working with a selfish person? You can leave from here.
Jungkook: I am not interested in working for your company I am leaving from here......
This is what you wanted to hear, right? But I won't do that, I'm your friend, I won't leave  you.
Teahyung: That's enough now, we are late, let's move on to compilation.
Jungkook: Lets go

YN SIDE

Lisa: listen yn
Yn: yes say
Lisa: Today is your compition. Today is the compitition of the drawing you had done.
Yn: oh god That's it today, I'm going.
Lisa: yes let's go