******

The pool side of the resort was adorned with different kinds of flowers ,umbrellas,plackcards all in yellow indicating the haldi about to take place.

"Wait a minute you can't go like this"Ruhan stopped Ishan and Ruchika and everyone else leaving to the poolside

"Why"Ruchika raised her brows at him.

Ruhan whistled and with that Rahul and Aakash came riding an antique kind of yellow scooter stopping just in front of them.

"Here you are coming to the poolside on this with a rocking entry"Aakash explained as the two nodded.

"I am going to drive the scooter"Ruchika demanded the keys from Rahul.

"No I am going to drive last time you were the one who drove us to the venue"Ishan argued.

"Rahul give the key to me you are my bro"

"No Rahul will give the key to me he is my bestie"

"Uncle here are the keys you decide who gets the key"Rahul tossed the keys to Prakash escaping being caught between the twos fight.

"Let's do one thing both of you do rock paper scissors whoever wins will drive the scooter"Prakash suggested as both of them nodded.

They did rock paper scissors Ruchika did scissors while Ishan did paper.

"Yay I won"Ruchika exclaimed while Ishan sulked and Prakash passed the keys to Ruchika.

The two of them sat on the scooter while everyone else went ahead of them and entered the venue.

"Comeon Ruchi,Ishan quickly sit"Erica rushed them as Rahul and Ahana made them seat.

First Prakash applied Haldi on Ishan and Ruchika and then Erica and Virat and after that it was Avantika and Aarav.