We are going to meet Ruchika

"Rahul how many times should I tell you to pack a night before we have to leave"Ishan shouted at Rahul who again forgot his airpods at home and was nagging Ishan to give him.

"Why are you two arguing again"Virat asked coming towards them,they were in a waiting room leaving for Auckland.

"Bhaiya this Idiot again forgot his airpods at home and is nagging me to give him mine"Ishan whined to Virat,one thing which hasn't changed after the whole fiasco is Ishan and Virat's relation and everyone was really happy with it.

"Ok Ok stop you two,Rahul here take my airpods"Virat chuckled and handed Rahul is own airpods,dissolving the fight.

One corner was Naira,Ahana and Aria talking or rather gossiping among themselves but admist all this there was a void of Ruchika,she was an avid memeber of their group and there hasn't been a day in a year when they haven't missed her but she refuse to contact them God knows the reason.

"Comeon guys it's boarding time"Virat authoratively announced as everyone beelined for boarding.

The flight ride was no less than a circus with Rahul irritating Ishan and Virat irritating Aarav.

"Here are your keys,rest for now and the practice session is in evening"Aarav handed everyone their keys,this series is really important as this is the last series before the world cup which is after two months.

The players and the family members retired to their respective rooms to rest for sometime after a long tiring flight.

"Naira,Aria are you both ready"Ahana knocked on the door of their room.

"Yes let's first take the address from Vi Bhaiya and then we will leave"Aria replied as they all went to Virat's room.

"You three here"Virat asked shocked as the three of them haven't talked to him properly since a year.

"Bhaiya we know Ruchi is in Auckland can you please give us her address"Naira asked as he nodded.

Virat made a called and arranged a taxi for three of them to take them to Ruchika's apartment.

"I have arranged a taxi for you,he will directly drop you at Ruchi's apartment"Virat informed as the three of them nodded.

"Bhaiya you going somewhere"Aria asked Ishan who they met at the exit of the hotel they were staying in.

"Yes I am going to pick Riya,she was here for a brand show and now is going to stay till the series end"Ishan informed as Aria nodded while Naira and Ahana clearly weren't pleased with Ishan dating Riya.

"By the way where are you guys going"Ishan asked.

"We are going to meet Ruchika"Ahana replied rudely as she is against Ishan dating Riya.

Ishan really felt a pang in his heart when Ahana talked so rudely with him,the girl who was his partner in crime,his soul sister now doesn't talk to him with a straight mouth but that doesn't matter he can't break up with Riya.

The three girls and Ishan then left in different directions,the driver dropped the three in front of a posh apartment.

They took the elevator and pressed the fifth floor where Ruchika is staying,reaching there Ahana pressed the doorbell switch.

Ruchika opened the door and was shocked to see the three of them,she hasn't contacted even one of them since she reached Auckland as she needed sometime to gather herself,In India she was accustomed to having everyone around here and suddenly staying alone she needed time to cope up with this change and hence have been at distance from everyone.