Romanogers.

"Can you please close the blinds"I asked Aria as I was planning on going to sleep ,the functions are starting tomorrow and I need to be well rested.

"I am reading"Ahana chipped in as I looked over to her reading a book by the window.

I groaned and covered my face with the duvet so the light didn't disturb me as I closed my eyes I felt the bed dipped beside me,probably Aria and soon sleep took over me.

"Wake up"I heard a loud shout and the door banging against the wall,God who the hell is here and why are they disturbing my precious sleep.

"What the hell and why are you disturbing my sleep"I heard Aria say from beside me,I sat up and looked over to see all the boys along with Naira standing.

"We are here to plan the bachelors  party of Ishan and Ruchi which is tonight "Ruhan replied pushing me aside and sat on the bed beside me as I hit him on his head.

Everyone took a seat for themselves Aakash sat beside Aria on the bed,Rahul and Ahana sat together on the couch by the window.

"What the hell was that"Ruhan asked as I have pushed him down the bed.

"My fiance is going to sit beside me you find a seat for yourself"I patted the place where Ruhan was sitting earlier for Ishan to sit,he nodded and sat beside me.

"Great now that you have your fiance you don't need your bestfriend"He scowled and sat beside Rahul and Naira went on to sit beside him chuckling.

"Ok so what's the plan"I asked completely sure none of the boys would have planned anything.

"Uhh we don't know that"Ruhan replied as I glared at him for waking me up without even doing any planning.

"And why didn't you people call Bhaiyas and Bhabhis"Ahana asked

Aria made the phone call to Vi Bhaiya as the four of them were together only.

"So what should we plan for the party"

"No need we have planned everything"Aria replied and motioned to Ahana,she took two bowls kept on the table with some chits inside it.

"Ok everyone take out one chit each and you have to come dressed as the character you get and don't worry we have the costumes ready"I explained and Ahana passed the bowl to everyone as we pulled out one chit each.

"Ok let's start from our going to be married couple what they got"Naira asked as I opened the folded chit and a quick grin came on my face as I got Black Widow my favourite.

"Black Widow"I replied showing my chit.

"And Ishu what did you get"Aakash teased Ishan as Ishan went on to hit him on the head.

"I got Captain America"He replied as I squealed I had always shipped Romanogers although it's not cannon.

"I got Bucky Barnes,see we are besties"Rahul teased Rav Bhaiya and Vi Bhaiya,the two pair of besties have a fight on who is the better pair of besties.

"I got Thor and Vi got Loki we are brothers"Rav Bhaiya showed his tounge while Ishan and Rahul scowled.

"Whatever we are better"Ishan dismissed making us laugh.

"I got Sylvie"This was Eri Bhabhi

"Valkyrie"Avu Bhabhi replied.

"Wohoo I got Hela,I love her she is such a badass"Naira exclaimed

"And I got Clint the two don't even know each other"Ruhan cried out to Naira's previous statement.

"Leave that we are besties Clint and Nat"I reminded as he nodded and we high-fied each other.

"Wanda"Ahana showed us her chit.

"Carol"Aria replied

"And I got Tony Stark"Rahul said

"And Thia got Kate"

"Riya got Hope"

"What about Aakash"I asked Ishan and he showed us his chit it was Spiderman.

"Great now all of you leave the room let Ruchi and I sleep and be ready by tonight"Aria announced as the others nodded.

"And Bhaiya can you please show Thia and Nav,Riya their room"I asked as he nodded and one by one everyone left the room.

Aria and I went back to sleep and Ahana continued with her ready.

*****
Here goes the update hope you all liked it.